Microsoft SSAS Training Topics
- Introduction to SSAS 2012 & 2014
- Multidimensional Mode Configuration
- Tabular Mode Configuration, In-Memory
- Testing SSAS Workspace Servers in SSDT
- Understanding Real-world Databases
- Need for OLAP Databases and Mining
- Need for Cubes and Faster Reports
- Identifying OLAP / Analysis Entities
- Kimball and Inmon Methods – BI Design
- SSAS Usage and Target Access Methods
- Column Storage, Row Storage Options
- Data Source and Data Source Views
- Computed Columns and Attributes
- Building Relationships For Cubes
- Identifying Facts and Dimensions
- Identifying Measurable Aggregates
- Identifying Attributes and Hierarchies
- Deciding Cube (MOLAP) Schema
- Named Queries and Relations in DSV
- Database Dimensions from DSV Entities
- Cube Dimensions from DSV Relations
- Cube & Database Dimensions – Issues
- Creating Multi-Dimensional Entities
- Attributes and Key Member Names
- Cube Dimension Templates and Options
- Applying Time Based Dimensions
- Dimension Hierarchies and Limitations
- Cube Attribute Relations and Uses
- Composite Attribute Keys in OLAP Cubes
- Building Attribute Levels and Hierarchies
- Duplicate Attribute Key Errors
- Common Deployment & Security Errors
- Deployment Warnings in Real-World
- Cube Design – Regular Templates
- Cube Measures and Dimension Keys
- Additive and Semi-Additive Measures
- Cube Customization Options and MDX
- Calculations and MDX Members
- MDX Scripts for Member Calculations
- Cube Calculation Sets and MDX Scripts
- BI Enhancements and MDX in MOLAP
- Time-Based Calculations with MDX
- Role-Playing Dimensions and MDX
- Fact and Factless Dimensions
- Referenced Dimensions & Usage
- Conformed Dimensions & Usage
- Degenerate Dimensions & Usage
- Junk & Hierarchical Dimensions
- Dimension Usage and Granularity
- Building Fact Less Dimensions
- Static and Dynamic KPIs with MDX
- Parent and Child KPIs with MDX
- Defining KPIs and Goals using MDX
- Perspectives using MDX Expressions
- SSAS Actions with MDX and XMLA
- Local and Remote Cube Partitions
- Storage Modes – MOLAP, ROLAP, HOLAP
- Aggregations and Proactive Caching
- Tuning Cube Partition Processing
- Row Estimations and Aggregations
- Assigning Aggregations, Scripts
- Usage-Based Optimization (UBO)
- MDX Functions & Conditional JOINS
- Complex MDX Queries & FILTERS
- CROSS APPLY versus MDX JOINS
- CROSS APPLY and MDX Query Filters
- Cube and Dimension Writebacks
- MDX with Roleplaying Dimensions
- MDX Transactions & Limitations
- Need for Data Mining Structures
- Data Mining Algorithms and Rules
- DMX Queries and Forecast Reports
- Data Mining Scope and DMX Ranks
- Entity Identification Procedures
- Workspace Configuration Settings
- In-Memory Processing Options
- Advance Cube Design Scenarios
- Aggregated Measures with KPIs
- Partitioned Dimensions & Usage
- Conditional MDX Scripts & Options
- Hierarchical MDX in Tabular Mode
- MDX Filters and Joins in Tabular Mode
- Deployment Options and Pre-requisites
- Cube Deployment Process and Tools
- SSAS Deployment Wizard Tool & Errors
- Storage Locations – Cube & Partitions
- Creating OLAP Databases, Scripts
- Processing Options and Schedules
- Managing Deployment Process (OLAP)
- SSAS Database and Cube/Mining Audits
- MDX Query Log Tables in DB Engine
- Flight Recorder Options and Sampling
- Managing SSAS Log Providers
- OLAP & Tabular Database Backups
- OLAP Compressions and Encryptions
- Backups, Restores and Passwords
- Scheduling Backups and Jobs
- OLAP DB Synchronizations and XMLA
- Partitions – Splits and Merge Options
Managing Partitions & Aggregations
- Need for Optimization and Audits
- Designing Aggregations using UBO
- Aggregations For Optimization Levels
- Audit Query Filters and Reuse Options
- OLAP Restore Options and XMLA
- Cube Analysis with Excel Tables
- Excel Pivots and Refresh Options
- Configuring ODC (Office) Connections
- Prediction Functions and Analysis
- DMX and MDX Queries Interfaces
- SSAS Security Roles and Scope
- Object Level Access and Dynamic MDX
- Item Security and DAX Expressions
- Dynamic Cube Security with MDX
- OLAP Security Audits and Query Logs
- OLAP Management with ETL/DWH
- MDX and OLAP Operations with ETL
- Scheduling SSAS Operations (XMLA)
- Comparing SSAS 2012 & SSAS 2014
Our Happy Student Reviews!
About Microsoft SSAS Course
SVR Technologies works with an operation to be one of the excellent SSAS. Microsoft SSAS Training at SVR Technologies makes you an expert in SSAS skills.
SSAS stands for SQL Server Analysis Services, which is a network analytical processing and data mining platform in Microsoft SQL Server.
SSAS is used as a tool by organizations to support transaction processing, business intelligence, and analytics applications and make sense of information possibly spread out across multiple databases, or in disparate tables or files.
Microsoft SSAS CV & Interview
Even after the completion of course, we will provide you some interview questions where you can concentrate on them.
Yeah, Even after the completion of course, we will provide you some interview questions where you can concentrate on them.
We provide excellent study materials and customizable course curriculum to students for superior quality training and we also provide videos recordings which support throughout your career.
At the completion of this course, with hands-on training definitely give you confidence that you go in an interview with leaving 3 years of experience.
Microsoft SSAS Certification
we will guide you and give you a clear picture about certification procedure.
Learn SQL Server Analysis Services at SVR technologies. that can help you to learn Fundamental and Data Warehouse Implementation, This SSAS online training train you with various analysis techniques, discovery trends and building OLAP Cubes for generating business insight. the course also contains major concepts Dimension Modelling, MDX Programming, DAX Expressions, MDX & DAX Reports, Data Mining with Forecasts and Tuning and Debugging operations. You will also get hands-on experience in SSAS based Real-time projects in various verticals.
That provides online SSAS training with effective SSAS training videos to understand easily and to become familiar with SSAS course which can be either paid or free you can take react.js training online and complete the course, and then get certification for your knowledge on the SSAS course.
There will be tests After the SSAS Training program, prepared by well-experienced faculty. That reflects perfectly the type of questions asked in the SSAS certification exams and helps you score better marks in the certification exam. And the passing score is more than 60 %. Once you are qualified for the exam then you will become SSAS certified.
All the topics will be covered during the course. We provide question banks which will be helpful for you to attempt for certification.
Even after completion, of course, you can approach a trainer if you have any doubt regarding certification.
Surely, We provide the certification sample queries and references.
The certification has multiple impacts and encouraging factors in the recruitment of experts. Organizations claim that hiring certified professionals has served them with greater deployment and yield on investment. Check Cloud Career Building Up Force for New-age IT Professionals to understand the career benefits.
SSAS Salary & Career Growth
Regarding the Microsoft framework, SSAS is an excellent framework.As long as Microsoft SSAS will be in demand.
the annual average salary of SSAS developer is $103,987 the pay scale depends on your experience and job role.
SSAS is a part of MSBI. Job opportunities will be more and chances of earnings might also be more depending on how well you are doing. SSAS skills are in very high demand. If you know MDX.
Some of the Job titles of SSAS:
- SSAS Developer
- Data Engineer
- IT Consultant
- Machine Learning Engineer
Microsoft SSAS Job Support
We Provide job support by experienced and real-time working professionals. We can charge as per your convenience hourly or monthly. Feel free to ask initial interaction session with expert.
The features of ssas are Speed, Shared metadata, Security, Multidimensional analysis, avoid resource contention with the source system, Consolidate from multiple sources, etc.
Business Intelligence professionals, Analysts, Database administrators, Data Warehousing professionals and also ssas learners.
It is very easy to learn if you are familiar with MDX and DAX. If you are not familiar with these don’t bother about that SVR Technologies prepare you well.
svr technologies provide this training is simple term you can easily grasp all the concepts of this training mostly sql server analysis services tutorial helps you for quick learning and it helps you to develop skills and knowledge.