Introduction to Cloud Computing and OpenStack
- Fundamentals of Cloud Computing Different types of cloud
- Different types of cloud services
- What is Open Source?
- Comparing OpenStack with other Clouds
- OpenStack Architecture and terminology.
- Requirements, Capacity Planning.
- Open vS witch Configuration
- Deploying Openstack
- Adding a Compute Node
Horizon Web Interface
- Creating a Project
- Creating a User
- Managing Flavors in Horizon
- Launching an Instance
- Manage compute instance actions (e.g. launch, shutdown, terminate)
- Configure an Instance with a Floating IP address
- Manage project security group rules
- Assign security group to Instance
- Assign floating IP address to Instance
- Detach floating IP address from Instance
- Manage Nova user keypairs
- Manage Nova compute Controller Services
- Get Nova stats (hosts, services, tenants
- Verify operation of the Compute service
Managing Rabbit MQ Messenger Broker
- Verifying and managing the message broker installation.
- What is Rabbit MQ Messenger Broker
- Understanding the workflow
- Troubleshooting Rabbit MQ Message Broker
Using Keystone Identity Service
- Verifying the Keystone Identity Service
- Adding services to the keystone service catalog
- Creating and Managing Users with Keystone commands
- Defining Roles and assigning roles to user
- Troubleshooting Keystone
Swift Object Storage Service
- Manage access to object storage
- Manage expiring objectss
- Manage storage policies
- Monitor space available for object store
- Verify operation of Object Storage
- Manage permissions on a container in object storage
Glance Image Service
- Verifying the Glance Image Service
- Storing Images
- Building and Sealing an Image
- Using glance commands
- Using Swift as backend Store for Glance
Cinder Block Storage Service
- Block Storage Services (Four services are collectively called Block storage or Cinder)
- Block Storage supported drivers
- Verifying the Cinder
- Creating and Managing cinder volumes by command line.
Neutron Networking Service
- Verifying the Neutron Service
- Configuring Networking for a Tenant via Command line
- Neutron Workflow
- Troubleshooting the Neutron networking service
Nova Compute and Controller
- What is Nova?
- Overcommitting Nova Resources
- Verifying the Nova services
- Launching an Instance via nova command line
- Nova workflow
- Managing a nova compute node
- How to add a new Nova compute node
The ceilometer Telemetry Service
- Basics and Concepts
- Verifying the ceilometer
- Data Gathering
- What is Heat Orchestration Service
- Configuring the Heat Orchestration Service
- Launching s Stack
Our Happy Student Reviews!
About OpenStack Training Course
This course will help you Deploy and Administer a real world OpenStack cloud platform. This course has been developed to ensure that students get a complete overview for OpenStack cloud with guided and unguided practical sessions.
OpenStack is a set of software tools for developing and managing cloud computing platforms for both public and private clouds that control large pools of computing, storage, and networking resources throughout a data Center. OpenStack is an open-source that means anyone can choose to use it can access the source code, make changes, and share these with the other community. One of the key benefits of this model is that the source code can be checked by a larger set of people thousands of individual community developers, many professionals and some topmost companies in software development think that OpenStack is the future of cloud computing.
Somebody ask like what is the best way to learn openstack? In my words, The first and best way to learn OpenStack is by doing it manually, which means create the whole private cloud from scratch, manually. But without help to do something alone is difficult. So, you can also opt for redhat openstack training . At SVR technologies, provide Online red hat OpenStack Training, and we provide classroom sessions with a top experienced industry professional. We also have customer support to help you
with all the problems you face during your learning, and also after.
It all depends on the role of the person who want to learn OpenStack. It is also an evolving application which means you have to keep up as it could have decent size changes every 6 months. The fastest I have seen somebody learn it in a few weeks, but that was someone with a very large knowledge base
related to distribute systems. Well some people just never learn because that's not really what they wanted to do in the beginning. In this cutting-edge world of Internet technology, where everything is just a click away, learning has now set on your fingertips, depending on how much you are willing to take. Buy OpenStack tutorials online, learn through videos & red hat openstack training help you to learn openstack in a short time span.
OpenStack Training CV & Interview
Yeah, Even after the completion of course, we will provide you some interview questions where you can concentrate on them.
We provide excellent study materials and customizable course curriculum to students for superior quality training and we also provide videos recordings which support throughout your career.
At the completion of this course, with hands-on training definitely give you confidence that you go in an interview with leaving 3 years of experience.
OpenStack Training Certification
Getting started in the IT world, and they may suggest looking into technical certifications. IT certifications measure competency in several areas and are a great way to open doors to opportunities. Certification decides what type of job is suitable for you, there different certifications available in OpenStack choose the best one to get a valuable certificate. If you have any doubts about this certification I suggest you use red hat training course from SVR technologies it may help you to get a good career in OpenStack.
All the topics will be covered during the course. We provide question banks which will be helpful for you to attempt for certification.
Even after completion, of course, you can approach a trainer if you have any doubt regarding certification.
Surely, We provide the certification sample queries and references.
The certification has multiple impacts and encouraging factors in the recruitment of experts. Organizations claim that hiring certified professionals has served them with greater deployment and yield on investment. Check Cloud Career Building Up Force for New-age IT Professionals to understand the career benefits.
OpenStack Training Salary & Career Growth
This course will guarantee your entry into cloud computing which is the most demanding IT skill set in the market. OpenStack is the most widely used Private Cloud Computing technology currently in the world.
The average annual salary for OpenStack is INR 2.7 - 3.5 lakhs. it may increase that depends on your
skill and job role.
Different job profiles are available for OpenStack. Most of the telecom companies are opting for OpenStack. OpenStack is widely used by businesses and organizations throughout the world to build their own cloud storage. Thousands of companies are using it to build their private and public cloud and others are providing services to maintain. So, career-wise I would like to say it is one of the best technology to look for in current market scenarios.
OpenStack Training Job Support
We Provide job support by experienced and real-time working professionals. We can charge as per your convenience hourly or monthly. Feel free to ask initial interaction session with expert.