Oracle APPS Training Online
Anyone can start Oracle APPS course because there are no prior requirements necessary. We provide a 30-hour Oracle APPS course taught by instructors with more than 10 years of real-time experience. The course includes real-world assignments and the faculty will direct you toward setting a work environment to practice assignments.
Assistance in CV preparation, interview questions answers, and materials are part of the training program. We do advise taking a one-hour session every day, From Monday through Friday, but one can also look into the weekend, fast-track, one-on-one, or customized programs.
Oracle APPS Developer Career
✔️Oracle APPS Pre-requisites
Basic Computer Knowledge.
✔️Jobs On Oracle APPS
Top IT MNC such as Capgemini, Cognizant, IBM, Infosys, Accenture, etc.,
✔️Oracle APPS Developer Salary
The average salary for a Oracle APPS Developer with 4 years experience in India is ₹8,82,774.
Oracle APPS Course FAQ's
01. can you help me in CV preparation?
Yes, We can help you preparing your resume.
02. will you help in interview preparation?
We can provide you interview question answers. The course covered many real-time examples. These examples might help you.
03. Is this course sufficient to get a job?
Our training covered as many real-time examples as we can. This course may equivalent to 2 to 3 years of work experience. You have to work hard if you are aimed at 4+ years of experience.
04. What’s the certification process?
Please come with an exam code. We’ll guide you further. We’ll guide you on how to get certified. Don’t worry, we’ll help you in certification process.
05. Can you provide Work Support?
We can provide job support for an additional fee. Contact the support team for fee details. You can choose either the hourly rate or monthly fee.
Chapter 1: Introduction to Oracle Applications
- What is ERP?
- About Oracle E-Business Suite Architecture
- Different Instances in Oracle Apps
- First login into Oracle Apps
- Navigation and query shortcuts in Oracle Apps
- Logging off from Oracle Applications
- Switching to Another Reponsibility from Oracle Apps Forms
Chapter 2: Users and Responsibilities
- User Creation in Oracle Apps
- Adding Responsibilities to the User
- First Login After User Creation or For New User
- Search and Query Mode in Oracle Apps
- Oracle Apps Responsibility with Standard
- Menu and Request Group
- Creating and Adding Custom
- Responsibilities to Users
- Oracle Apps Backend end Tables of Users and Responsibilities
Chapter 3: Profile Options in Oracle Apps
- What is a Profile Option in Oracle Apps
- Different Profile Levels and its Hierarchy
- Profile Hierarchy in Oracle Apps
- Profile Options Backend Tables in Oracle Apps
Chapter 4: Concurrent Program and Executables
- What is Concurrent Program and What is Executable?
- Concurrent Program Executable
- Defining Concurrent Program
- Assigning Concurrent Program to Request
- Group and Running It
- Parameter Options in Concurrent Program
- Concurrent Program Backend Tables
Chapter 5: Valuesets in Oracle Apps
- What is Valueset in Oracle Apps
- Different Types of Value Sets in Oracle Apps
- None Value Set
- Independent and Dependent Valueset
- Table Valueset
- Valueset Backend Tables in Oracle Apps
Chapter 6: Request Group and Menu
- What is Request Group
- What is Menu
Chapter 7: Descriptive Flexfields
- What are descriptive flexfields
- Adding new Segment to an Existing DFF
- Adding Context Based Flexfield Segments
- DFF Backend Tables
Chapter 8: Key Flexfields
- What are Key Flexfields
- KFF Backend Tables
- Difference Between DFF and KFF
Chapter 9: Lookups in Oracle Apps
- What are Lookups in Oracle Apps
- Difference Between Lookups and Valuesets
- Lookups Backend Tables