Oracle Cloud Infra Training
Anyone can start Oracle Cloud Infra Training course because there are no prior requirements necessary. We provide a 30-hour Oracle Cloud Infra course taught by instructors with more than 10 years of real-time experience. The course includes real-world assignments and the faculty will direct you toward setting a work environment to practice assignments.
Assistance in CV preparation, interview questions answers, and materials are part of the training program. We do advise taking a one-hour session every day, From Monday through Friday, but one can also look into the weekend, fast-track, one-on-one, or customized programs.
Cloud Engineer Career
✔️Cloud Infra Pre-requisites
Understanding the concepts of several components of IT.
✔️Jobs On Cloud Infra
Top IT MNC such as Capgemini, Cognizant, IBM, Infosys, Accenture, etc.,
✔️Cloud Engineer Salary
The average salary for a Cloud Engineer with 4 years experience in India is ₹11 lakhs.
1. Introduction and Course Outline
Who should take this course?
- Expected Outcome
- Course Prerequisites
- Required Infrastructure
- Course details
2. Overview of Cloud Computing
- What is Cloud Computing
- How does Cloud Computing Work?
- Traditional IT
- Cloud Model
- Enterprise Infrastructure and the Cloud
- Cloud Vs On-Premise
- What is Different?
- Who should learn Cloud?
- Benefits of Cloud Computing
- Type of Cloud Computing
3. Overview of Oracle Cloud Services
- About Oracle Cloud
- Oracle Cloud Platform
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Data Regions and Availability Domains
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Architecture
- Overview of Oracle Cloud Subscription
- Cloud Pricing Information
- Cost Estimator
- Payment Plans
- Signing up for Oracle Cloud Account
4. Getting Started with Oracle Cloud Services
- Signing into Oracle Cloud Account
- About My Services Dashboard
- Customizing the Dashboard
- Setting Notification Preferences
- Modifying Language and Time Zone Preferences
- Viewing Service Details
- Monitoring your Cloud Service Usage
5. Introduction to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- What is OCI?
- OCI Services
- OCO Architecture
- Accessing OCI Services
- Authentication and Authorization
- Security Credentials
- Service Limits
6. Getting Started with Oracle Cloud
- Signing into the Console
- Becoming familiar with Console
- Quick overview of OCI Services
- Understanding Service Limits
7. OCI Concepts and Terminology
- Availability Domains
- Fault Domains
- Resource Availability – Global, Regional, AD
- Resource Identifiers – OCID, Name, Display Name
- Resource Tags
8. Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- What is IAM?
- IAM Components – Resource, Tenancy, Compartments, Users, Groups, Policies, Home Region
- Scope of IAM Resources
- Managing Regions
- Managing Tenancy
- Managing Compartments
- Managing Users
- Managing Groups
- Managing Policies
9. Virtual Cloud Network (VCN)
- Networking Concepts and Terminology
- Virtual Cloud Network (VCN)
- Internet Gateway, Dynamic Routing Gateway (DRG)
- Security Lists
- Stateless rules
- Firewall Rules
- Route Tables and DHCP options
- Managing VCNs and Subnets
10. Compute Service
- Overview of Compute Service
- Bare Metal Instances
- Virtual Machine Instances
- Images and Custom Images
- Compute Shapes and Key Pairs
- Boot Volumes, Block Volumes
- Creating and Managing Instances
- Managing Boot and Block Volumes
- Managing Key Pairs
11. Object Storage Service
- Overview of Object Storage Service
- Use cases for
- Object Storage
- Object Storage Features
- Object Storage Resources
- Object, Bucket, Namespace
- Storage Tiers – Standard, Archive
- Pre-Authenticated Requests
- Managing Buckets
- Managing Objects
- Data Transfer Service
- Data Transfer Disk
- Data Transfer Appliance
12. Load Balancing Service
- Overview of Load Balancing
- How Load Balancing works?
- Public and Private
- Load Balancers
- Load Balancing Concepts
- Backend Servers, Backend Set
- Health Checks, Listener, Load Balancing Policy
- Creating and
- Managing Load Balancers
- Managing Backend Sets
- Managing Backend Servers
- Managing Load Balancer Listeners
13. Database Service
- Overview of OCI
- Database Service
- DB Systems – Exadata, Bare Metal, Virtual Machine DB Systems
- Autonomous Databases
- Autonomous Transaction Processing
- Autonomous Data Warehouse
- License Types – BYOL, License Included
- Supported DB Editions and Versions
- Compute Shapes and Storage Options
- Launching and Managing DB Systems
- Launching and Managing Autonomous Databases
14. Oracle Cloud Infrastructure DNS Service
- What is DNS service?
- DNS Service Components – Domain, Zone, Resource Records
- Capabilities of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure DNS
- Using Oracle Cloud Infrastructure DNS
15. Working with OCI CLI
- What is OCI CLI?
- Installing CLI
- Configuring CLI
- Using the CLI
Cloud Infra Course FAQ's
01. can you help me in CV preparation?
Yes, We can help you preparing your resume.
02. will you help in interview preparation?
We can provide you interview question answers. The course covered many real-time examples. These examples might help you.
03. Is this course sufficient to get a job?
Our training covered as many real-time examples as we can. This course may equivalent to 2 to 3 years of work experience. You have to work hard if you are aimed at 4+ years of experience.
04. What’s the certification process?
Please come with an exam code. We’ll guide you further. We’ll guide you on how to get certified. Don’t worry, we’ll help you in certification process.
05. Can you provide Work Support?
We can provide job support for an additional fee. Contact the support team for fee details. You can choose either the hourly rate or monthly fee.