Oracle Cloud Infra Training
Anyone can start Oracle Cloud Infra Training course because there are no prior requirements necessary. We provide a 30-hour Oracle Cloud Infra course taught by instructors with more than 10 years of real-time experience. The course includes real-world assignments and the faculty will direct you toward setting a work environment to practice assignments. Assistance in CV preparation, interview questions answers, and materials are part of the training program. We do advise taking a one-hour session every day, From Monday through Friday, but one can also look into the weekend, fast-track, one-on-one, or customized programs.
Cloud Engineer Career Facts
Cloud Engineer Pre-requisites
Understanding the concepts of several components of IT.
Jobs On Cloud Engineer
Top IT MNC such as Capgemini, Cognizant, IBM, Infosys, Accenture, etc.,
Cloud Engineer Salary
The average salary for a Cloud Engineer with 4 years experience in India is ₹11 lakhs.
Oracle Cloud Course Outline:
1. Introduction and Course Outline
Who should take this course?
2. Overview of Cloud Computing
3. Overview of Oracle Cloud Services
4. Getting Started with Oracle Cloud Services
5. Introduction to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
6. Getting Started with Oracle Cloud
7. OCI Concepts and Terminology
8. Identity and Access Management (IAM)
9. Virtual Cloud Network (VCN)
10. Compute Service
11. Object Storage Service
12. Load Balancing Service
13. Database Service
14. Oracle Cloud Infrastructure DNS Service
15. Working with OCI CLI