Oracle Developer Online Training
Anyone can start Oracle Developer Online Training course because there are no prior requirements necessary. We provide a 25-hour Oracle Developer course taught by instructors with more than 10 years of real-time experience. The course includes real-world assignments and the faculty will direct you toward setting a work environment to practice assignments.
Assistance in CV preparation, interview questions answers, and materials are part of the training program. We do advise taking a one-hour session every day, From Monday through Friday, but one can also look into the weekend, fast-track, one-on-one, or customized programs.
Oracle Developer Career
Basic Computer Knowledge.
✔️Jobs On Oracle
Top IT MNC such as Capgemini, Cognizant, IBM, Infosys, Accenture, etc.,
✔️Oracle Developer Salary
The average salary for a Oracle Developer with 4 years experience in India is ₹7,77,450.
Oracle Developer Course FAQ's
01. can you help me in CV preparation?
Yes, We can help you preparing your resume.
02. will you help in interview preparation?
We can provide you interview question answers. The course covered many real-time examples. These examples might help you.
03. Is this course sufficient to get a job?
Our training covered as many real-time examples as we can. This course may equivalent to 2 to 3 years of work experience. You have to work hard if you are aimed at 4+ years of experience.
04. What’s the certification process?
Please come with an exam code. We’ll guide you further. We’ll guide you on how to get certified. Don’t worry, we’ll help you in certification process.
05. Can you provide Work Support?
We can provide job support for an additional fee. Contact the support team for fee details. You can choose either the hourly rate or monthly fee.
- Using Oracle/ SQL SERVER
- Retrieving Data Using the SQL SELECT Statement
- Restricting and Sorting Data
- Using Single-Row Functions to Customize Output
- Using Conversion Functions and Conditional Expressions
- Reporting Aggregated Data Using the Group Functions
- Displaying Data from Multiple Tables
- Subqueries to Solve Queries
- Set Operators
- Manipulating Data
- Using DDL Statements to Create and Manage Tables
- Creating Other Schema Objects
- Constructing an IF Statement
- Controlling Block Flow Using Nested Loops and Labels
- If-then-else structure
- Logic Tables
- PL/SQL Basics
- Cursors in PL/SQL
- Iteration in PL/SQL
- Nested blocks in PL/SQL
- Stored procedures, functions and packages
- Bulking in PL/SQL
- Latest Control structures
- PL/SQL record
1. Overview of RDBMS, Oracle introduction
2. Introduction of SQL
DDL, DML, DTL Basic Data Types Char, varchar/varchar2, long,
number, Fixed & floating point Date, CLOB, BLOB
3. Table Constraint definition Commands to create table
4. Commands for table handling Alter table, Drop table, Insert
5. Commands for record handling Update, Delete Select with
operators like arithmetic, comparison, logical Query Expression
operators Ordering the records with order by Grouping the records
6. SQL functions
- Date, Numeric, Character, conversion Group
- functions avg, max, min, sum, count
7. Set operations
- Union, Union all, intersect, minus
8. Join concept
- Simple, equi, non equi, self, outer join
9. Query & sub queries
10. Synonym introduction, object type
- Create, synonym as alias for table & view, drop
- Introduction, alter sequence, drop
- Intro, create, update, drop
- Introduction, create
14. Primary introduction to DBA
- User create, granting privileges
- (Grant, Revoke, Commit, Rollback, Savepoint)
15. Report writer using SQL
- Title, Btitle, skip, pause, column, SQL, Break on, computer sum
16. Introduction of PL/SQL
- Advantages of PL/SQL
- Support of SQL
- Executing PL/SQL
17. PL/SQL character set & Data Types
- Character, row, rowed, Boolean, binary integer, number Variable,
18. PL/SQL blocks Attribute
- % type, %rowtype, operators, function comparison numeric,
character, date Control structure
- Condition – if
- Interactive- loop, for, while
- Sequential – goto
19. Composite data types
- Record- declaration, refer, record assignment
- Table- Declaration, table attributes
- (Count, delete, exists, first, last, next, prior)
20. Database Triggers
- Definition, syntax, parts of triggers
- Types of triggers, enabling & disabling triggers
21. Sub programs Definition Features Cursors
22. Procedures Definition, creating, Parameter
22. Function Definition & implementation