Anyone can start Oracle Hyperion Training course because there are no prior requirements necessary. We provide a 25-hour Oracle Hyperion course taught by instructors with more than 10 years of real-time experience. The course includes real-world assignments and the faculty will direct you toward setting a work environment to practice assignments.
Assistance in CV preparation, interview questions answers, and materials are part of the training program. We do advise taking a one-hour session every day, From Monday through Friday, but one can also look into the weekend, fast-track, one-on-one, or customized programs.
Hyperion Consultant Career
✔️Oracle Hyperion Pre-requisites
Basic Computer Knowledge.
✔️Jobs On Oracle Hyperion
Top IT MNC such as Capgemini, Cognizant, IBM, Infosys, Accenture, etc.,
✔️Hyperion Consultant Salary
The average salary for a Hyperion Consultant with 4 years experience in India is ₹7.6 lakhs.
Oracle Hyperion Course FAQ's
01. can you help me in CV preparation?
Yes, We can help you preparing your resume.
02. will you help in interview preparation?
We can provide you interview question answers. The course covered many real-time examples. These examples might help you.
03. Is this course sufficient to get a job?
Our training covered as many real-time examples as we can. This course may equivalent to 2 to 3 years of work experience. You have to work hard if you are aimed at 4+ years of experience.
04. What’s the certification process?
Please come with an exam code. We’ll guide you further. We’ll guide you on how to get certified. Don’t worry, we’ll help you in certification process.
05. Can you provide Work Support?
We can provide job support for an additional fee. Contact the support team for fee details. You can choose either the hourly rate or monthly fee.
Data Warehousing Concepts
- Starting this course with a brief over data warehousing concepts.
- Introduction of Data-Warehousing Concepts
- Schema Models
- OLAP Models and brief explanation on ROLAP and MOLAP
- Identification of Dimensions and Facts and create the Model to build cubes based on Real-Scenarios
- Introduction to Hyperion Tools and Advantages
- Essbase Architecture and Flow of Development Life Cycle of Essbase Cubes
- Essbase Installation and Configuration Procedure
Essbase Storage Properties
- This module talks about the database design and storage properties.
- Essbase Terminology and Family Tree Relationships
- Introduction of Database Design
- Data Storage Properties
- Time Balance and Expense Reporting Properties
- UDAS and Attribute and Alternate Hierarchies
- Introduction to ASO and BSO Options
- Creating Essbase Applications and Databases
- Understanding the Time
- Scenario and Measures Dimension Concepts
- Creating and building the dimensions rule files using Essbase
Administration Services Console
- Loading the data in Different Methods, Consolidation Operators and Duplicate Member Name Support
Essbase Cube Implementation From Scratch
- In this module, you will learn how to create account hierarchies and ETL operations.
- Creating Standard and Attribute Hierarchies
- Creating Accounts Hierarchies
- ETL Operations while Rule File Building
- Dimensional and Data Loading using Interface tables and Flat Files
BSO Cube Implementation
- All about block structures are explained in this module.
- Dense and Sparse Concept
- Block Structure
- Data Storage Properties
- Calculation Scripts Hour-Glass Method Importance
- Design and Optimization Technique
- Partitions and there types
ASO Cube Implementation
- All about ASO cube is explained in this module.
- ASO Physical Structure
- Table space and Restructuring
- MDX Scripts
- Design and Optimization