Oracle Hyperion Training
Anyone can start Oracle Hyperion Training course because there are no prior requirements necessary. We provide a 25-hour Oracle Hyperion course taught by instructors with more than 10 years of real-time experience. The course includes real-world assignments and the faculty will direct you toward setting a work environment to practice assignments. Assistance in CV preparation, interview questions answers, and materials are part of the training program. We do advise taking a one-hour session every day, From Monday through Friday, but one can also look into the weekend, fast-track, one-on-one, or customized programs.
Hyperion Course Outline:
Data Warehousing Concepts
- Starting this course with a brief over data warehousing concepts.
- Introduction of Data-Warehousing Concepts
- Schema Models
Essbase Storage Properties
- This module talks about the database design and storage properties.
- Essbase Terminology and Family Tree Relationships
- Introduction of Database Design
Essbase Cube Implementation From Scratch
- In this module, you will learn how to create account hierarchies and ETL operations.
- Creating Standard and Attribute Hierarchies
BSO Cube Implementation
- All about block structures are explained in this module.
- Dense and Sparse Concept
- Block Structure
ASO Cube Implementation
- All about ASO cube is explained in this module.
- ASO Physical Structure