Oracle OAF Training Online
Anyone can start Oracle OAF Training Online course basic Knowledge on SQL and PL/SQL, Database & Java Concepts. We provide a 25-hour Oracle OAF course taught by instructors with more than 10 years of real-time experience. The course includes real-world assignments and the faculty will direct you toward setting a work environment to practice assignments.
Assistance in CV preparation, interview questions answers, and materials are part of the training program. We do advise taking a one-hour session every day, From Monday through Friday, but one can also look into the weekend, fast-track, one-on-one, or customized programs.
OAF Consultant Career
✔️Oracle OAF Pre-requisites
Basic Computer Knowledge.
✔️Jobs On Oracle OAF
Top IT MNC such as Capgemini, Cognizant, IBM, Infosys, Accenture, etc.,
✔️Oracle OAF Consultant Salary
The average salary for a OAF Consultant with 4 years experience in India is ₹11 lakhs.
Introduction to Oracle Applications and OAF
- Oracle Applications Framework
- OAF and MVC
- OAF Process Flow
- More about OAF
- JDeveloper Features
- Building OAF Application in JDeveloper
- Configuring JDeveloper Preferences
Basics of the Model
- Understand the basics of BC4J
- Understand an Entity Object
- Understand a View Object
- Understand an Application Module
Basics of the View
- Understand the terminology
- Building a basic OA Framework page
- List of Values
- Building Search Regions
Debugging OA Framework Applications
- Using JDeveloper debugger
- Examine Runtime variables and arguments
- Modify Runtime variables and arguments
Basics of the Controller
- Understanding OA Framework Controller
- Enhance an OA Framework page
- OA Framework : Message Dictionary
OA Framework Event Flows
- Initial Setup Flow
- Controller Event Flows
- Request Flow (GET)
- Submit Flow (POST)
Naming Conventions and Standards
- General Naming Rules
- Package Naming
- Page and Region Naming
- Item Naming
- Exception types and Classes
- Bundled exceptions
- Dialog pages
- Debugging messages
Implementing Business Logic
- Client Validations
- Required values and Data types
- Server Validations
- Entity object and View object validations
Partial Page Rendering
- Using Auto Submit
- Using Partial Submit
- Trigger and Target Components
- Implementing Partial Page Rendering
OA Framework State Management
- OA Framework State Caches
- “Back” button support
OA Framework Extension
- Types of Extension
- Overriding Default Values
- Override Attribute Validation
OA Framework Performance Tuning
- BC4J and JDBC Guidelines
- SQL Tracing
- Monitor Connection Pool
- OA Framework Performance Standards
Application Menus and Function Security
- OA Framework page menus
- Registering functions for OA Framework pages
- Creating Responsibilities and Users
- Using JSP test page
- Date and Timezone Internationalization
- Number and Currency Internationalization
- Testing Internationalization
Deploying OA Framework Applications
- Creating Deployment Profiles
- Deploying Model
- deploying View and Controller
Oracle OAF Course FAQ's
01. can you help me in CV preparation?
Yes, We can help you preparing your resume.
02. will you help in interview preparation?
We can provide you interview question answers. The course covered many real-time examples. These examples might help you.
03. Is this course sufficient to get a job?
Our training covered as many real-time examples as we can. This course may equivalent to 2 to 3 years of work experience. You have to work hard if you are aimed at 4+ years of experience.
04. What’s the certification process?
Please come with an exam code. We’ll guide you further. We’ll guide you on how to get certified. Don’t worry, we’ll help you in certification process.
05. Can you provide Work Support?
We can provide job support for an additional fee. Contact the support team for fee details. You can choose either the hourly rate or monthly fee.