Oracle SOA Training Online
Anyone can start Oracle SOA Training course because there are no prior requirements necessary. We provide a 25-hour Oracle SOA course taught by instructors with more than 10 years of real-time experience. The course includes real-world assignments and the faculty will direct you toward setting a work environment to practice assignments.
Assistance in CV preparation, interview questions answers, and materials are part of the training program. We do advise taking a one-hour session every day, From Monday through Friday, but one can also look into the weekend, fast-track, one-on-one, or customized programs.
SOA Developer Career
Basic Computer Knowledge.
✔️Jobs On SOA
Top IT MNC such as Capgemini, Cognizant, IBM, Infosys, Accenture, etc.,
✔️SOA Developer Salary
The average salary for a SOA Developer with 4 years experience in India is $65,329.
Oracle SOA Course FAQ's
01. can you help me in CV preparation?
Yes, We can help you preparing your resume.
02. will you help in interview preparation?
We can provide you interview question answers. The course covered many real-time examples. These examples might help you.
03. Is this course sufficient to get a job?
Our training covered as many real-time examples as we can. This course may equivalent to 2 to 3 years of work experience. You have to work hard if you are aimed at 4+ years of experience.
04. What’s the certification process?
Please come with an exam code. We’ll guide you further. We’ll guide you on how to get certified. Don’t worry, we’ll help you in certification process.
05. Can you provide Work Support?
We can provide job support for an additional fee. Contact the support team for fee details. You can choose either the hourly rate or monthly fee.
01. Introducing SOA and Oracle SOA Suite fig
- Describing Service—Oriented Architecture (SOA) Concepts
- Introducing Service Component Architecture (SCA) CompositeApplications
- Describing Oracle SOA Suite 11g Architecture and Components
- Introducing Oracle SOA Suite 11g Administration Tools
02. Installing Oracle SOA Suite 11gSOA
- Creating SOA Schemas with the Repository Creation Utility
- Installing Oracle SOA Suite 11g
- Configuring an Oracle WebLogic Domain with SOA Suite 11g Components
- Exploring Oracle Enterprise Manager Fusion Middleware Control Console
03. Managing SOA Composite Applications
- Describing Composite Application Structure and Dependencies
- Deploying Composite Applications
- Testing and Monitoring Composite Applications
- Managing Composite Application Life Cycle
04. Administering the SOA Infrastructure
- Configuring Oracle SOA Suite 11g SOA Infrastructure Properties
- Monitoring SOA Infrastructure Run—time Information
05. Administering Oracle JCA Adopters and Binding Components
- Describing JCA Adapters and Binding Components
- Configuring JCA Adapter Properties
- Configuring File, Database, and JMS JCA Adapter Run—time Resources
- Monitoring JCA Adapter Instances and Faults
06. Administering BPEL Process Service Components and Engines
- Describing BPEL Components and Service Engine
- Configuring BPEL Service Engine Properties
- Tracking Messages in a Composite Application With a BPEL Process
- Monitoring BPEL Process Component Instances
- Managing BPEL Process Component Instances and Faults
07. Administering Oracle Mediator Service Components and Engines
08. Administering Decision Service Components and Business Rules Service Engines
09. Administering Oracle User Messaging Service
10. Administering Human Task Service Components and Human Workflow Service Engines
11. Administering Business Events
12. Configuring Security Services and Policies
13. Tuning Performance of Oracle SOA Suite and Components
14. Troubleshooting Oracle SOA Suite
15. Configuring High Availability for Oracle SOA Suite
16. Backing Up and Recovery of Oracle SOA Suite Instances