Pega Training Online
Anyone can start Pega Training course because there are no prior requirements necessary. We provide a 30-hour Pega course taught by instructors with more than 10 years of real-time experience. The course includes real-world assignments and the faculty will direct you toward setting a work environment to practice assignments.
Assistance in CV preparation, interview questions answers, and materials are part of the training program. We do advise taking a one-hour session every day, From Monday through Friday, but one can also look into the weekend, fast-track, one-on-one, or customized programs.
Pega Developer Career
Basic Computer Knowledge.
✔️Jobs On Pega
Top IT MNC such as Capgemini, Cognizant, IBM, Infosys, Accenture, etc.,
✔️Pega Developer Salary
The average salary for a Pega Developer with 4 years experience in India is ₹5.5 lakhs.
Pega Course FAQ's
01. can you help me in CV preparation?
Yes, We can help you preparing your resume.
02. will you help in interview preparation?
We can provide you interview question answers. The course covered many real-time examples. These examples might help you.
03. Is this course sufficient to get a job?
Our training covered as many real-time examples as we can. This course may equivalent to 2 to 3 years of work experience. You have to work hard if you are aimed at 4+ years of experience.
04. What’s the certification process?
Please come with an exam code. We’ll guide you further. We’ll guide you on how to get certified. Don’t worry, we’ll help you in certification process.
05. Can you provide Work Support?
We can provide job support for an additional fee. Contact the support team for fee details. You can choose either the hourly rate or monthly fee.
01. BPM Overview
- BPM Definition
- BPM Philosophy
- BPM Architecture
- BRE Overview & Description
- PRPC Overview & Architecture
02. Introduction to PEGA
- Situational Layer Cake
- Application Development Studios
- Roles on PEGA Project
03. PEGA Sample Application Creation
- Custom Application Creation
- Framework & Implementation Layers
- Application ID & Version
- Application Definition
- Application Classes Layer
- Operator ID
04. Class Structure Design and Class Group
- Classes (Abstract & Concrete)
- Inheritance (Pattern and Direct)
- Enterprise Class Structure
- Organization, Division and Unit
- Class Group
- Work Pool
05. Data Modelling & Ruleset Management
- Introduction to Creation of Data Type
- Adding Fields, Managing & Creating Properties
- Referencing Properties & Properties Types
- Creating Rulesets in Application
- Ruleset Versioning
- Locking and Unlocking Rulesets
- Branch Ruleset
06. Decision Rules & Chaining
07. Declarative Rules
08. PRPC Database Concepts
09. Introduction to Activity
10. Activities (Contd.) & Introduction to Data Transform
11. Debugging Tools
12. Reporting, Work Queue and Workgroup
13. Performance Tools
14. Validations & PEGA Guardrails
15. Data Pages & Compliance
17. Access Group, Access Role & Rule Resolution
18. Portal and Rule Delegation
20. Exception Handling in Integration
21. Packaging and Deployment