Pentaho Training Online
Anyone can start Pentaho Training course because there are no prior requirements necessary. We provide a 20-hour Pentaho course taught by instructors with more than 10 years of real-time experience. The course includes real-world assignments and the faculty will direct you toward setting a work environment to practice assignments.
Assistance in CV preparation, interview questions answers, and materials are part of the training program. We do advise taking a one-hour session every day, From Monday through Friday, but one can also look into the weekend, fast-track, one-on-one, or customized programs.
Pentaho Developer Career
Basic Computer Knowledge.
✔️Jobs On Pentaho
Top IT MNC such as Capgemini, Cognizant, IBM, Infosys, Accenture, etc.,
✔️Pentaho Developer Salary
The average salary for a Pentaho Developer with 4 years experience in India is ₹1,22,511.
Pentaho Course FAQ's
01. can you help me in CV preparation?
Yes, We can help you preparing your resume.
02. will you help in interview preparation?
We can provide you interview question answers. The course covered many real-time examples. These examples might help you.
03. Is this course sufficient to get a job?
Our training covered as many real-time examples as we can. This course may equivalent to 2 to 3 years of work experience. You have to work hard if you are aimed at 4+ years of experience.
04. What’s the certification process?
Please come with an exam code. We’ll guide you further. We’ll guide you on how to get certified. Don’t worry, we’ll help you in certification process.
05. Can you provide Work Support?
We can provide job support for an additional fee. Contact the support team for fee details. You can choose either the hourly rate or monthly fee.
Introduction of Pentaho BI
- Whatis Pentaho BI?
- The history of Pentaho BI
- Why choose Pentaho?
- Installation overview
- Additional Tools of Pentaho
Steps of Pentaho ETL
- What is ETL?
- What is Database and Data Warehouse?
- What is BI?
- BI tools available in industry
- About Pentaho Data Integration
- Different types of files
- Components in Pentaho DI
- What is Transformation and Job?
- Transformation Folders
- Transformation Steps
- Input Folder and Output Folder steps
- How to create a connection to DB?
- How to move data from CSV file input to table output?
- How to move data from CSV file input to Microsoft excel output?
- Read data from multiple files at a time with same metadata
- Add date/time in output file name
- Perform DML Operations
- How to write data to log
- Transform Folder Steps
- Add constants
- Add sequence
- Difference between “Add sequence” and “Add value fields changing
- Concat Fields
- Number Range
- Replace in String
- Row Flattener
- Select Values
- Set Field Value
- Set Field Value to a Constant
- Sort Rows
- Split Field to Rows
- Split Fields
- String Operations
- String Cut
- Unique Rows
- Unique Rows (HashSet)
- Value Mapper
- Utility Folder Steps
- Clone row
- Delay row
- If Field Value is Null
- Null If
- Write to Log
- Table Compare
- Append Streams
- Block this step until steps finish
- Blocking Step
- Filter Rows
- Prioritize Streams
- Switch / Case
- Modified Java Script Value
- User Defined Java Expression
- What is Variable?
- How to create and use Variables?
- Lookup Folder
- Check if a column exists
- Database lookup
- File lookup
- File Exists
- Stream lookup
- Table Exists
- Join Rows (Cartesian Product)
- Merge Join
- Merge Rows
- Multiway Merge Join
- Sorted Merge
- Dimension Lookup/Update
- How to get Previous/Next row values at current row
- How to call a transformation inside of another transformation
- Set Variable
- Create a Repository
- Schedule a transformation
- Run transformations via command line
- Write a batch script to execute transformation
- Write a shell script to execute a transformation
- Monitoring a job/transformation on server