PL SQL Training Online
Anyone can start PL SQL Training Online course because there are no prior requirements necessary. We provide a 25-hour PL SQL course taught by instructors with more than 10 years of real-time experience. The course includes real-world assignments and the faculty will direct you toward setting a work environment to practice assignments.
Assistance in CV preparation, interview questions answers, and materials are part of the training program. We do advise taking a one-hour session every day, From Monday through Friday, but one can also look into the weekend, fast-track, one-on-one, or customized programs.
PL SQL Developer Career
✔️PL SQL Pre-requisites
Basic Computer Knowledge.
✔️Jobs On PL SQL
Top IT MNC such as Capgemini, Cognizant, IBM, Infosys, Accenture, etc.,
✔️PL SQL Developer Salary
The average salary for a PL SQL Developer with 4 years experience in India is ₹8,43,568.
PL SQL Course FAQ's
01. can you help me in CV preparation?
Yes, We can help you preparing your resume.
02. will you help in interview preparation?
We can provide you interview question answers. The course covered many real-time examples. These examples might help you.
03. Is this course sufficient to get a job?
Our training covered as many real-time examples as we can. This course may equivalent to 2 to 3 years of work experience. You have to work hard if you are aimed at 4+ years of experience.
04. What’s the certification process?
Please come with an exam code. We’ll guide you further. We’ll guide you on how to get certified. Don’t worry, we’ll help you in certification process.
05. Can you provide Work Support?
We can provide job support for an additional fee. Contact the support team for fee details. You can choose either the hourly rate or monthly fee.
- Introduction to Programming Languages
- Introduction to PL/SQL
- The Advantages of PL/SQL
- PL/SQL Architecture
- PL/SQL Data types
- Variable and Constants
- Using Built_in Functions
- Conditional and Unconditional Statements
- Simple if, if… else, nested if..else, if..else Ladder
- Selection Case, Simple Case, GOTO Label and EXIT
- Iterations in PL/SQL
- STORED PROCEDURES
- PROCEDURE with Parameters (IN, OUT and IN OUT)
- POSITIONAL Notation and NAMED Notation
- Procedure with Cursors
- Dropping a Procedure
- Creating PACKAGE Specification and PACKAGE Body
- Private and Public Objects in PACKAGE
- User Defined Exceptions
- Pre Defined Exceptions
- SQL Error Code Values
- Types of Triggers
- Row Level Triggers
- Statement Level Triggers
- DDL Triggers