QlikView Course Topics:
What is Business Intelligence?
- What is the Business intelligence tool in It Industry?
- Why Choose QlikView
Data Warehouse Concepts
- Introduction of Data Warehouse
- Need arise of DWH
- OLTP V/S DWH
- OLTP V/s OLAP
- Data Warehouse /Data Marts Architecture
- Staging/without Staging
- Dimensions (Simple and Confirm)
- Fact (Simple, fact less, coverage, confirm)
- Warehouse Implementation Methods
- STAR SCHEMA
- SNOW FLAKE SCHEMA
- Difference between STAR and SNOW FLAKE Schema.
- Other terminologies Cleansing, Purging etc.
- Database Modeling
- Designing Methods
- Logical Designing
- Physical Designing
- Introduction of Dimension Modeling
- Difference between ER-Modeling and Dimension Modeling
- Implementation of Dimension Model
- Forward Engineering and Reverse Engineering
- Introduction of various Database Components
- OLAP ?OLAP/MOLAP/HOLAP
QlikView data structures:
- Loading data from different sources in QlikView.
- Introduction to QVD and how does it work?
- What is Table Viewer?
- Data structures in QlikView (AQL).
- Sample Application walkthrough of QlikView
- Architecture and components of QV
- In-memory BI /OLAP
- Loading data from multiple data sources:
- Script editing
- Menu Commands and Syntax
- Handling DATA SOURCE FILES
- The QWT (Access File example) primary data source
- The QWT (Access File example with QVD Conversion) secondary data files
- Script generation
- Creating a connection to the database
- Reading tables into QlikView
Objects and Properties
- Sheet object and Tab with their properties
- List Box, Multi-Box, Current Selection Box, Search Box
- Chart Objects and their properties
- Use of Object Container
- Expression writing and read about basic functions
- Loading Cross Table, Loading Inline Table
- Loading data from already stored data in QlikView (Resident Load)
- Joins, Concatenation of tables
- Use of Mapping Tables
- Synthetic Keys and ways to remove it
- Incremental Load in QlikView
- Partial Load
Advance Visualization techniques
- Conditional Formatting In QlikView
- Gauge Chart, Thermometer and Waterfall chart
- Enable dimension and expression
- Adhoc Reporting in QlikView
- Cyclic and drill groups
- Set Analysis
- Build expression using variables (Dollar expansion
- Condition on a field in a table
- Aggregating Data in Script (Resident Load and Group Function, Order By etc)
- Joining tables (Left, Right, Inner, Outer Joins)
- Sheet Objects
- Calculation and expressions
- Reporting formats
- Server setup
- Hidden Script
- Section Access
Our Happy Student Reviews!
About QlikView Course
SVR Technologies works with an operation to be one of the finest Qlikview online training centers that offers all the newest updated Qlikview course online training in various environments .
QlikView is a business discovery tool that provides self-service business intelligence for all business professionals in organizations. You can analyze data with QlikView and use your data discoveries to support decision-making. QlikView is a BI application it can help organizations big and small in data discovery. QlikView is very powerful in visually analyzing the relationships between data. It does in-memory data processing and stores the data in the report that it creates. QlikView can read data from numerous sources including relational databases and files. In business, It is used to get deeper insight by doing advanced analytics on the data.
QlikView provides your business with an extremely fast integration of data collected from various sites into a single powerful application. There are various departments in your company. These departments have different reports that they generate every day to superior one. As part of the superior, your work will become easier when you can consolidate all these reports and gain insight from them through a single application. You simply have to work with one dashboard by QlikView that will provide you with all the information that you need.
who wishes to enter the field of Business Intelligence and Visualization. This training is designed for:
Analytics experts, IT professionals, Data analysts, Data scientists, Project managers, Aspirants, and students, who wish to gain a thorough understanding of QlikView.
QlikView CV & Interview
Yeah, Even after the completion of course, we will provide you some interview questions where you can concentrate on them.
We provide excellent study materials and customizable course curriculum to students for superior quality training and we also provide videos recordings which support throughout your career.
At the completion of this course, with hands-on training definitely give you confidence that you go in an interview with leaving 3 years of experience.
Sometimes certification can help you if you have less experience in QlikView but you are a certified QlikView developer then your chances are high to get the benefits. Sometimes companies only waiting for certified QV developer to show their technology strength to client.
What are the exams and registration process of the QlikView certification?
In QlikView Certification there are different types of Qlikview Certifications such as QlikView Business Analyst, QlikView Data Architect, QlikView System Administrator with their passing marks. To start your career in the direction of being a QlikView professional you need to be a qualified and certified QlikView expert. There are certification exams held for those who wish to improve their QlikView knowledge and prove their talent in the field.
All the topics will be covered during the course. We provide question banks which will be helpful for you to attempt for certification.
Even after completion, of course, you can approach a trainer if you have any doubt regarding certification.
Surely, We provide the certification sample queries and references.
The certification has multiple impacts and encouraging factors in the recruitment of experts. Organizations claim that hiring certified professionals has served them with greater deployment and yield on investment. Check Cloud Career Building Up Force for New-age IT Professionals to understand the career benefits.
QlikView Salary & Career Growth
As long as QlikView will be in demand. It is still one of the most effective BI tools regarding application development. It becomes very powerful in the business market
QlikView developer the most common range of salary being 6 to 10 lakhs per annum. That depends on certification, experience, job role and workplace
QlikView has become a popular BI platform amongst the business analysts and developers, soon after its release. It is still one of the most effective BI tools regarding application development, data visualization, and administration. It serves a lot of industries by offering a good number of jobs worldwide. There are lots of job opportunities such as Data Analyst, QlikView Developer, BI Developer, Senior Software Developer, Business Analyst, Intelligence Analyst, Data Scientist, Data Consultant, Business intilligence Manager.
QlikView Job Support
We Provide job support by experienced and real-time working professionals. We can charge as per your convenience hourly or monthly. Feel free to ask initial interaction session with expert.