RPA Training Online
RPA Training Online course taught by 9+ years experienced working professional. 100% practical course with real-time projects and Lifetime Access to Digital library. Sample Resume and Fast-track or 1 to 1 classes. Course Duration: 25+ hours.
RPA Training Online
SVR Technologies offers RPA Training Course we teach students what the IT industry considers important– starting from basic to advanced concepts, that too in a real-time environment. RPA is an IT course that has high relevance in the automation industry. RPA that refers to advanced computer software to automate rule-based methods without any need of constant human guidance. It mainly helps in simplifying work, collect valuable data on such works to drive perpetual improvement to boost Organizational revenues.
RPA Training, RPA stands for Robotic Process Automation and is a favorite area of a subject under the domain of IT. It is the use of software with artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning capabilities to handle high-volume, repeatable tasks that previously required humans to perform. Robotic Process Automation is a developer of RPA software. The company’s product, Automation Anywhere Enterprise, provisions to companies looking to dispose of a digital workforce composed of software bots that complete business processes end-to-end. With cognitive elements such as natural language Automation Anywhere Enterprise combines traditional RPA Training processing and reading unstructured data.
We hire working Professionals with high relative domain experience. They are good at technical skills and communication skills.
INTRODUCTION TO RPA
- Who can learn RPA?
- Training Objectives
- Objectives of RPA
- Blue Prism
- Automation Anywhere
- Ul Path
- Open Span
KEY FEATURES OF RPA
- Cost Reduction
- Accuracy & Quality
- Cycle Time & Cash flow
- Technology & IT Independence
BENIFITS of RPA
- Limitation of RPA
- What are system requirements for this course
- How will I excute practicals
- Which case study will be the part of this course?
- RPA Market Will reach $2.9 Billion by 2021 According to Forrester wave Q1 2017 Report.
- Robotic Process Automation Specialist Average Salary is $126,094 PA as per (Indeed.com salary data)
- UiPath wins Outstanding Achievement in the Use of AI
- Understand about Process of Robotics Automation and their working
- Evaluate the key considerations while designing an RPA solution
- With the leading RPA tool ‘UiPath Perform proficiently
- By using UiPath have practical knowledge of designing RPA solutions
- Learn to use several types of data inside a workflow
- Gain expertise in Desktop, Web and Citrix Automation
- Perform Image and Text automation (Datapower training)
- Using variables and arguments Learn Data Manipulation
- Build automation with applications running in Virtual Environments
- Debug and handle exceptions in workflow automation
- Business Process Employees
- IT Professionals
- Flowchart Designers
- End Users
- Job seekers
CV, Interview Preparation
The instructor will share a sample resume before course completion. During course, you can seek the faculty’s help to make your CV. We’ll give you interview question answers.
Our training covered as many real-time examples as we can. This course may equivalent to 2-3 years of real experience. You have to work hard if you are aimed at 4+ years of experience.
On successful Completion of your project of rpa training, SVR Technologies certifies you as a Robotic Process Automation Expert. RPA certification is recognized in all Top IT & MNC Companies.
With the RPA Certification, you can apply for the following roles:
- RPA Developer
- RPA Technical Lead
- RPA Architect
- RPA Project Manager
- Senior Analyst
RPA Salary, Career
The future scope of RPA can be observed in the field of data entry and data rekeying jobs. These tasks could be easily automated with RPA. The various repetitive tasks such as formatting, data assembling or anything which requires a series of steps are easily carried out with the help of RPA
- Average salaries from $70,000 USD to $150,000 USD, depending upon experience, location, and area of speciality.