SAP BW Training Online
Anyone can start SAP BW Training Online course because there are no prior requirements necessary. We provide a 25-hour SAP BW course taught by instructors with more than 10 years of real-time experience. The course includes real-world assignments and the faculty will direct you toward setting a work environment to practice assignments.
Assistance in CV preparation, interview questions answers, and materials are part of the training program. We do advise taking a one-hour session every day, From Monday through Friday, but one can also look into the weekend, fast-track, one-on-one, or customized programs.
SAP BW Consultant Career
✔️SAP BW Pre-requisites
Basic Computer Knowledge.
✔️Jobs On SAP BW
Top IT MNC such as Capgemini, Cognizant, IBM, Infosys, Accenture, etc.,
✔️SAP BW Consultant Salary
The average salary for a SAP BW Consultant with 4 years experience in India is ₹6.2 lakhs.
Module One: Enterprise Structure Introduction to ERP
- SAP, Data Warehouse Overview of BW, BI, Data Base.
- Overview of BW Architecture, Landscape Basic Modeling:
- Create a valid Schema Multi-Dimensional Model â€“ The Star
- Schema (Classical Approach) Multi-Dimensional Star
- Schema in
- BW (Extended star Schema) The OLAP Concept
- Differences between OLAP and OLTP Business Modeling
- Info Area
- Info Object Catalogs
- Info Objects
- Application Component
- Info Source
- Data Source
- Transfer Rules
- Update Rules
- Transfer Structure
- Communication Structure
- Info Package
- Data Transfer Process
- Loading Transactional Data into BW info Cube Loading MD
- with TD into BW System BW and BI Comparisons Master
- data loading-new(BI) ETL process
- Info cube & Types
- Standard Info cube and Loading with new ETL Process
- Generate Report with BI master and Transaction Data
- Manual Uploading of MD like Attributes, Text, Hierarchy
- Different Types of Attributes Transformations
Rule types Routines
- Start Routine
- End Routine
- Expert Routine
DTP (Data Transfer Process)
- Error DTP
- Direct Access DTP
- Real time DTP
DSO (Data Store Object)
- Standard DSO
- Write optimized DSO
- Direct update DSO
- APD (Analysis Process & Design)
- Update Methods
- Full updates
- Delta Updates
- Multi Providers
- Info set
- Virtual Providers
- Open-Hub Destination
- Data Marts
Info Cube Maintenance
- Process Chains, Process Types
- Scheduling Monitor (Header, Status, Details)
Reporting – Business Explorer
- BEX Query designer
- BEX Analyzer
- BEX WAD
- BEX Report Designer
- Visual Composer
- Functional Overview of Bex Query
- Designer Reusable Query Elements
- Query Controls with Variables
- Calculated Key Figures
- Restricted Key Figures
- Variable Definition in Detail
- Characteristic values variables
- Text Variables
- Formula Variables
- Hierarchy Variable
- Reporting Drilldown
- Drilldown to DSO from Info Cube (RRI)
- Copying Queries from Cubes
- Bex Analyzer Bex WAD Bex Report Designer
- Visual Composer Migration Objects from BW 3.x to BI 7.0
- Transportation Extraction
- Generic Data Extraction using MD/TD Tables
- COPA Extraction
- Business Content Extractions using MD/TD
- LO-COCKPIT Data Extraction
- Delta types for
- Generic Extraction
- LO Extraction
- ASAP methodology
SAP BW Course FAQ's
01. can you help me in CV preparation?
Yes, We can help you preparing your resume.
02. will you help in interview preparation?
We can provide you interview question answers. The course covered many real-time examples. These examples might help you.
03. Is this course sufficient to get a job?
Our training covered as many real-time examples as we can. This course may equivalent to 2 to 3 years of work experience. You have to work hard if you are aimed at 4+ years of experience.
04. What’s the certification process?
Please come with an exam code. We’ll guide you further. We’ll guide you on how to get certified. Don’t worry, we’ll help you in certification process.
05. Can you provide Work Support?
We can provide job support for an additional fee. Contact the support team for fee details. You can choose either the hourly rate or monthly fee.