SAP CRM Training Online
Anyone can start SAP CRM Training course with Basic Knowledge about SQL, PL/SQL , UNIX shell scripting. We provide a 30-hour SAP CRM course taught by instructors with more than 10 years of real-time experience. The course includes real-world assignments and the faculty will direct you toward setting a work environment to practice assignments.
Assistance in CV preparation, interview questions answers, and materials are part of the training program. We do advise taking a one-hour session every day, From Monday through Friday, but one can also look into the weekend, fast-track, one-on-one, or customized programs.
SAP CRM Developer Career
✔️SAP CRM Pre-requisites
Basic Knowledge about SQL, PL/SQL , UNIX shell scripting.
✔️Jobs On SAP CRM
Top IT MNC such as Capgemini, Cognizant, IBM, Infosys, Accenture, etc.,
✔️SAP CRM Developer Salary
The average salary for a SAP CRM Developer with 4 years experience in India is $96,220.
SAP CRM Course FAQ's
01. can you help me in CV preparation?
Yes, We can help you preparing your resume.
02. will you help in interview preparation?
We can provide you interview question answers. The course covered many real-time examples. These examples might help you.
03. Is this course sufficient to get a job?
Our training covered as many real-time examples as we can. This course may equivalent to 2 to 3 years of work experience. You have to work hard if you are aimed at 4+ years of experience.
04. What’s the certification process?
Please come with an exam code. We’ll guide you further. We’ll guide you on how to get certified. Don’t worry, we’ll help you in certification process.
05. Can you provide Work Support?
We can provide job support for an additional fee. Contact the support team for fee details. You can choose either the hourly rate or monthly fee.
• Why SAP CRM?
• Why organizations need SAP CRM Web Client User Interface?
• Evolution of SAP CRM WebUI
• Versions of SAP CRM WebUI
• Features SAP CRM WebUI
• Web – client Architecture
• MVC Design Pattern
• WebUI Architecture
• Understanding Layers of SAP CRM
• Overview of Generic Interaction Layer
• Overview of Business Object Layer
ABAP OOPs(ABAP Object Oriented Programming)
• What is an Object?
• Why to define a Class?
• Components of class
• Attibutes – Instance, static, constant
• Methods – instance, static
• Role of Attributes & Methods in OOPs programming
• Defining class in class builder
• Accessing Attributes in a method
• Instantiation of object in report program
• Visibility – Public, Private, Protected.
• Method parameters – importing, exporting, changing, returning
• Relationship between objects
• Abstract class
• Type casting
• Widening Casting
• Narrow Casting
GenIL(Generic Interaction Later)
• Defining a Custom Component
• Creating dedicated class
• Defining GenIL Object Model
• Using GENIL_MODEL_BROWSER, GENIL_MODEL_EDITOR
• Root object, access object, query object, dynamic query object, query result object
• Testing GenIL Component implimentation using GENIL_BOL_BROWSER
• Implementation methods of dedicated class
• Get_dynamic_query_result – Programming
• Get_objects – Programming
• Lock objects – Programming
• Create object – Programming
• Modify object – Programming
• Delete object – Programming
• Save object – Programming
• Container object – Overview
• Relationship between GenIL objects
• Important interfaces and classes of GenIL
• Differences between GenIL in 7.0 and 7.01
• Creation of Custom Component – Assignment
• Overview of SAMPLE object – Overview
BOL (Business Object Layer)
• Interaction between BOL and GenIL
• Creating Component set
• Reading data of root objects
• Reading data of dependent objects
• Creating root objects
• Creating dependent objects
• Modifying root object
• Modifying dependent object
• Deleting root object
• Deleting dependent object
• Overview of BOL classes and interfaces
• Finding relations between objects
• BOL CORE object
• Understanding of Interaction between BOL and GenIL
• Usage of Iterators
• Transaction management(Modifying/Creating/Deleting Business data using BOL
• Sorting and filtering Business Objects
SAP CRM WebUI Framework
• Creating Advanced search view – Search View
• Creating result view – table view
• Creating viewset & Adding Search View and Result View
• Introduction to WebUI Component
• Component Workbench
• Runtime repository editor
• Presentation layer –view – model/view/controller
• Elements of SAP CRM WebUI Presentation Layer
• Window, Window Controller, Window Context
• View, View Controller, View Context
• View area and view set
• Context nodes
• Context attributes
• View controller
• View context
• Context binding
• Collection wrapper
• Life span of view controller/Custom Controller (Why we need to use Custom Controller,
why not view controller)
• Component controller (When we will use Component Controller)
• Event handlers
• Getter V, Getter P, Getter I
• Navigation (Static & Dynamic Navigation)
• View to view in a window
• Accessing View to view of different windows of component
• View to view of different components
• Inbound plug & Outbound plug
• Component interface
• Component Usage
• Dropdown (PickList)
• F4 Help.
• Creating Overview page
• Assigning Assignment block to Overview page
• Passing data from inbound plug to out bound plug
• Toolbar buttons
• Save, edit, and Cancel functionality
• One Click Action (OCA)
• Edit & Delete.
• Controller methods
• DO_HANDLE_EVENT, DO_HANDLER_DATA
• Pop-Up Messages
• User Messages.
• UI Messages
• GenIL Messages
• BOL Messages
• Detail Messages
• Integrating Custom UI Component to Standard Component
• Integrating Custom UI Component to WebUI
• Adding Standard Component to Custom GenIL Component
• Using Standard Component ‘PROD’ to get PRODUCT ID from GUID.
Add-ons to SAP CRM Web User Interface
• Enhancement Set
• Customizing Business role
• Creating TargetID for UI Component using WorkArea Component Repository
• Defining Logical link for Custom UI Component
• Customizing Navigation bar profile -Work Center, Work Center Group Link, Direct Group
• UI Configuration Tool
• Enabling UI Configuration
• Adding a view
• Changing Column Title
• AET (Application Enhancement Tool)