- Why SAP CRM?
- Why organizations need SAP CRM Web Client User Interface?
- Evolution of SAP CRM WebUI
- Versions of SAP CRM WebUI
- Features SAP CRM WebUI
- Web – client Architecture
- MVC Design Pattern
- WebUI Architecture
- Understanding Layers of SAP CRM Architecture
- Overview of Generic Interaction Layer
- Overview of Business Object Layer
ABAP OOPs(ABAP Object Oriented Programming)
- What is an Object?
- Why to define a Class?
- Components of class
- Attibutes – Instance, static, constant
- Methods – instance, static
- Role of Attributes & Methods in OOPs programming
- Defining class in class builder
- Accessing Attributes in a method
- Instantiation of object in report program
- Visibility – Public, Private, Protected.
- Method parameters – importing, exporting, changing, returning
- Relationship between objects
- Abstract class
- Type casting
- Widening Casting
- Narrow Casting
GenIL(Generic Interaction Later)
- Defining a Custom Component
- Creating dedicated class
- Defining GenIL Object Model
- Using GENIL_MODEL_BROWSER, GENIL_MODEL_EDITOR
- Root object, access object, query object, dynamic query object, query result object
- Testing GenIL Component implimentation using GENIL_BOL_BROWSER
- Implementation methods of dedicated class
- Get_dynamic_query_result – Programming
- Get_objects – Programming
- Lock objects – Programming
- Create object – Programming
- Modify object – Programming
- Delete object – Programming
- Save object – Programming
- Container object – Overview
- Relationship between GenIL objects
- Important interfaces and classes of GenIL
- Differences between GenIL in 7.0 and 7.01
- Creation of Custom Component – Assignment
- Overview of SAMPLE object – Overview
BOL (Business Object Layer)
- Interaction between BOL and GenIL
- Creating Component set
- Reading data of root objects
- Reading data of dependent objects
- Creating root objects
- Creating dependent objects
- Modifying root object
- Modifying dependent object
- Deleting root object
- Deleting dependent object
- Overview of BOL classes and interfaces
- Finding relations between objects
- BOL CORE object
- Understanding of Interaction between BOL and GenIL
- Usage of Iterators
- Transaction management(Modifying/Creating/Deleting Business data using BOL programming)
- Sorting and filtering Business Objects
SAP CRM WebUI Framework
- Creating Advanced search view – Search View
- Creating result view – table view
- Creating viewset & Adding Search View and Result View
- Introduction to WebUI Component
- Component Workbench
- Runtime repository editor
- Presentation layer –view – model/view/controller
- Elements of SAP CRM WebUI Presentation Layer
- Window, Window Controller, Window Context
- View, View Controller, View Context
- View area and view set
- Context nodes
- Context attributes
- View controller
- View context
- Context binding
- Collection wrapper
- Life span of view controller/Custom Controller (Why we need to use Custom Controller, why not view controller)
- Component controller (When we will use Component Controller)
- Event handlers
- Getter V, Getter P, Getter I
- Navigation (Static & Dynamic Navigation)
- View to view in a window
- Accessing View to view of different windows of component
- View to view of different components
- Inbound plug & Outbound plug
- Component interface
- Component Usage
- Dropdown (PickList)
- F4 Help.
- Creating Overview page
- Assigning Assignment block to Overview page
- Passing data from inbound plug to out bound plug
- Toolbar buttons
- Save, edit, and Cancel functionality
- One Click Action (OCA)
- Edit & Delete.
- Controller methods
- DO_HANDLE_EVENT, DO_HANDLER_DATA
- Pop-Up Messages
- User Messages.
- UI Messages
- GenIL Messages
- BOL Messages
- Detail Messages
- Integrating Custom UI Component to Standard Component
- Integrating Custom UI Component to WebUI
- Adding Standard Component to Custom GenIL Component
- Using Standard Component ‘PROD’ to get PRODUCT ID from GUID.
Add-ons to SAP CRM Web User Interface
- Enhancement Set
- Customizing Business role
- Creating TargetID for UI Component using WorkArea Component Repository
- Defining Logical link for Custom UI Component
- Customizing Navigation bar profile -Work Center, Work Center Group Link, Direct Group link
- UI Configuration Tool
- Enabling UI Configuration
- Adding a view
- Changing Column Title
- AET (Application Enhancement Tool)
Our Happy Student Reviews!
About SAP CRM Course
A successful SAP CRM implementation provides tools that allow the business to manage relationships and the experience with the customer.
Our SAP CRM online training materials are designed to be used in self-study or home-based environment so anyone can fit this SAP CRM online training into any schedule no matter how busy it may be. SAP Customer Relationship Management which we’ll refer to throughout the SAP CRM online training as SAP CRM is a software solution delivered by SAP to aid businesses in their management of relationships between the company, their current customers, and their potential customers.
This SAP CRM online training will give you the technical foundation you need to be more effective on an SAP CRM project as a developer. By reading this SAP CRM online training, you should gain the knowledge needed to implement enhancements that will allow you to meet many different business requirements and increase the success of your SAP CRM implementation. The information gathered is based on multiple online SAP CRM course projects and years of experience supporting SAP CRM productively. We’ll reveal information that was learned only by working on SAP CRM projects. (SAP Hana Online Training)
SAP CRM Course Overview
SAP CRM online training application is an integrated customer relationship management (CRM) software manufactured by SAP SE that targets business software requirements of midsize and large organizations in all industries and sectors. the SAP Customer Relationship Management (SAP CRM) application, part of the SAP Business Suite, not only helps you address your short-term imperatives–to reduce cost and increase your decision-making ability–but can help your company achieve differentiated capabilities to compete effectively over the long term. SAP CRM solutions help integrate sales, service, and marketing through business SAP SuccessFactors Online Training processes and enterprise applications. These solutions help organizations manage three important customer-focused issues: generating new growth, attaining operational excellence, and enhancing competitive agility. We are providing SAP MM Online Training also, It has been designed for beginners without prior exposure to materials management. SAP CRM module is one of the best tools provided by sap and supports customer-related processes end-to-end. The main concept of sap CRM is managing and maintaining a relationship with customers by firms. it deals with the acquisition of customers and to its final termination. sap CRM enables a firm to obtain a 360 degree over there customers and various functions such as accounts receivable, invoicing, fulfillment, delivery, decision making, and various functions.
SAP CRM online training allows any student the ability to learn at their own pace and on their own schedule. Self-paced training is a very effective method of SAP CRM online training. This SAP CRM online training is aimed at developers and consultants who are currently working with SAP CRM or who are new to SAP CRM. We recommend that you have a general working knowledge of ABAP courses online, ABAP Objects, and general programming. You should be able to read and write ABAP code without difficulty in order to understand the examples in this SAP CRM online training. Some basic experience in SAP configuration may be helpful in setting up parts of the system required for the examples; however, we do cover the basic configuration required. This SAP CRM online training provides an introduction to customer relationship management in general and to SAP CRM specifically. We introduce the business. processes supported by SAP CRM and cover the basic overall technical architecture. Throughout the SAP CRM online training, we examine key concepts such as the data model of SAP CRM. This knowledge will serve as the foundation of how to enhance SAP CRM to meet key business requirements.
As we go through the SAP CRM online training, we cover various tools provided by SAP CRM in the system that can be used to meet various requirements. In addition to examining the tools available, we provide several examples of business requirements and how to solve those business requirements using the available tools. As every project needs a fallback plan, we also explore options that should be considered only as a last resort but kept on hand if necessary. The SAP CRM online training starts with an overview of the SAP CRM system. SAP Training It then dives into the SAP CRM data model and explores how to enhance that data model. The next three sections focus on three major technical areas of the business transaction: business transaction event framework (THE framework), XIF adapter, and Post Processing Framework (PPF). These technical areas cover custom logic, data loads and extracts, and finally output for the business transaction. We end the SAP CRM online training by examining methods of last resort when there are no other options left to meet your requirements. SAP CRM online training provides you with all the content that is required for you to get placed in a big job.
SAP CRM CV & Interview
Even after the completion of course, we will provide you some interview questions where you can concentrate on them.
Yeah, Even after the completion of course, we will provide you some interview questions where you can concentrate on them.
We provide excellent study materials and customizable course curriculum to students for superior quality training and we also provide videos recordings which support throughout your career.
At the completion of this course, with hands-on training definitely give you confidence that you go in an interview with leaving 3 years of experience.
SAP CRM Certification
we will guide you and give you a clear picture about certification procedure.
All the topics will be covered during the course. We provide question banks which will be helpful for you to attempt for certification.
Even after completion, of course, you can approach a trainer if you have any doubt regarding certification.
Surely, We provide the certification sample queries and references.
The certification has multiple impacts and encouraging factors in the recruitment of experts. Organizations claim that hiring certified professionals has served them with greater deployment and yield on investment. Check Cloud Career Building Up Force for New-age IT Professionals to understand the career benefits.
SAP CRM Salary & Career Growth
SAP CRM has a good future scope, as it has great demand, and it is one of the hot skills in the market as of today. SAP CRM, no doubt, is one of the highest growing technology, so that is the reason there is a huge amount of career opportunities in this field.
- Tata Consultancy Services SAP CRM Consultant salary - ₹79,135/mo
- Cognizant Technology Solutions SAP CRM Consultant salary - ₹1,405,962/yr
- Accenture SAP CRM Consultant salary - ₹1,852,488/yr
Self-study also allows an individual the ability to train at their own pace and not have to worry about missing any concepts or being forced to proceed too slow like what might happen in a class or schedule group class. SVR technologies Institute is an SAP CRM online training provider of IT technologies SAP CRM online training products for individuals and for corporate groups our training online course manuals and programs are designed to be used in self-study or SAP BW Online Training home-based training environment. sap CRM module is integrated with other sap modules such as supply chain management, product lifecycle management, and various modules. More than ever, in today’s challenging business environment, best-run companies are staying focused on their most valuable assets–their customers. Companies seek to retain their best customers and maximize the effectiveness of every customer interaction–whether it’s sales, service, or marketing. sap CRM module is integrated with other sap modules. SAP CRM solutions help integrate sales, service, and marketing through business processes and enterprise applications. These solutions help organizations manage three important customer-focused issues: generating new growth, attaining operational excellence, and enhancing competitive agility.
SAP CRM Job Support
We Provide job support by experienced and real-time working professionals. We can charge as per your convenience hourly or monthly. Feel free to ask initial interaction session with expert.