SAP HR Training Online
Anyone can start SAP HR Training Online course because there are no prior requirements necessary. We provide a 30-hour SAP HR course taught by instructors with more than 10 years of real-time experience. The course includes real-world assignments and the faculty will direct you toward setting a work environment to practice assignments.
Assistance in CV preparation, interview questions answers, and materials are part of the training program. We do advise taking a one-hour session every day, From Monday through Friday, but one can also look into the weekend, fast-track, one-on-one, or customized programs.
SAP HR Consultant Career
✔️SAP HR Pre-requisites
Basic Computer Knowledge.
✔️Jobs On SAP HR
Top IT MNC such as Capgemini, Cognizant, IBM, Infosys, Accenture, etc.,
✔️SAP HR Consultant Salary
The average salary for a SAP HR Consultant with 4 years experience in India is ₹741,390.
SAP HR Course FAQ's
01. can you help me in CV preparation?
Yes, We can help you preparing your resume.
02. will you help in interview preparation?
We can provide you interview question answers. The course covered many real-time examples. These examples might help you.
03. Is this course sufficient to get a job?
Our training covered as many real-time examples as we can. This course may equivalent to 2 to 3 years of work experience. You have to work hard if you are aimed at 4+ years of experience.
04. What’s the certification process?
Please come with an exam code. We’ll guide you further. We’ll guide you on how to get certified. Don’t worry, we’ll help you in certification process.
05. Can you provide Work Support?
We can provide job support for an additional fee. Contact the support team for fee details. You can choose either the hourly rate or monthly fee.
ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING & SAP INTRODUCTION
- ERP Fundamentals
- SAP Vs. other ERP Packages: Advantages
- ASAP Methodology
- SAP R/3 Architecture, Versions
- SAP HR Vs. HCM& Overview of Module Coverage
MAINTAIN STRUCTURES IN SAP HR
Conceptual of Structures: Enterprise, Personnel, Organizational& Payscale Define & Maintain
ORGANIZATION MANAGEMENT IN SAP HR
- Introduction to Organization & Staffing
- Maintain General Organization Structure
- Matrix Organization Maintenance
- Organization Structure: Simple Maintenance & Expert Mode
- Define Organizational Plan
- Explore Object Types & Details
PERSONNEL ADMINISTRATION IN SAP HR
- Personnel Master Data: Maintenance
- Info types: Introduction & Maintenance
- Features Configuration
- Info Groups: Introduction & Creating
- Personnel Actions: Configuration
- Info type Menus: Introduction & Maintain
- User Parameters : Introduction & Defaulting
- Dynamic Actions : Introduction & Details
CONFIGURE TIME MANAGEMENT IN SAP HR
- Define Work, Break Schedules & Holidays
- Assign Work Schedules to Personnel
- Time Data Recording (Time Recording) & Administration
- Time Management Info types: Define & Maintain
- Time Management Schema
PAYROLL CONFIGURATION IN SAP HR
- Payroll Basic Components: Introduction & Defining
- Understand Wage types
- Understand Valuation Methods
- Execute Payroll Run
- Understand Payroll Driver Functionality
- Payroll Schema Functioning
PERSONNEL DEVELOPMENT CONFIGURATION IN SAP HR
- Personnel Development: Introduction & Basic Component Maintenance
- Execute Profile Match up with Applicant
- Execute Career & Succession Plan for Personnel
- Maintain Qualification Catalog
TRAINING & EVENT MANAGEMENT IN SAP HR
- Training & Event Management: Introduction
- Prepare Business Event & Business Event Catalog
- Maintain Day to Day Activities
- Maintain Recurring Activities
CONFIGURE RECRUITMENT’S IN SAP HR
- Job Advertisement: Introduction & Maintenance
- Applicant Structures: Introduction & Maintenance
- Applicant Data: Introduction & Maintenance
- Selection Process: Introduction & Maintenance
- Execute Personnel Actions in Recruitment
- Execute Hire/ Reject A person