- Call or WhatsApp
- +91 98850 22027
Check Out For Demo Session
Frequently Asked Questions
Our trainers have relevant experience in implementing real-time solutions on different queries related to different topics. SVR Technologies verifies their technical background and expertise.
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
Trainer will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
The Training itself is Real-time Project Oriented.
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
There are some Group discounts available if the participants are more than 2.
As we are one of the leading providers of Online training, We have customers from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, UAE and other parts of the world. We are located in India.
Madhurawada, Visakhapatnam, AndhraPradesh – 530041
Mobile: 91 88869 88814
Fresher and who’s already working on other middleware technologies.
- Should have laptop or desktop with 4GB RAM
- Knowledge of any software installation
- Good if know java concepts and networking concept
Detailed Course Topics
- Introduction to ERP
- Introduction to the world of SAP
- SAP R/3 Architecture
- SAP Landscape
- SAP Easy Access
- Basic Constructs of ABAP programming
- Understanding Data types and Operators
- Control Statements
- ABAP Workbench
- Data Elements
- Table Types
- Search Help Objects
- Structure definition in ABAP program
- Work Areas
- Internal Tables
- Operations On Internal Tables
- Control Break Statements
- Need for Modularization Techniques
- Function Modules
- Introduction Open SQL
- SELECT statements
- Select statements for multiple tables
- Types of Reports
- Classical Reports
- Interactive Reports
- Events in Reporting
- ALV (ABAP List Viewers) Reports(Classical)
- Module Pool Programming
- Graphical Screen Painter
- Events in Screen Programming
- Sub-Screen Designing
- Introduction to Data Migration
- File Processing in ABAP program
- Working with Presentation Server files
- BDC (Batch Data Communication)
- Transaction Recording using SHDB
- Call transaction Method
- Session Method
- BAPI Method
- LSMW (Legacy System Migration WorkBench)
- SAP Scripts
- Introduction to Enhancements
- User Exits
- Customer Exits
- OO-ABAP Introduction
- Classes and Object
- Inheritance and Polymorphism
- Instance and static
- Change Transport System
- Debugging Concepts