SAP Workflow Training Online
Anyone can start SAP Workflow Training Online course because there are no prior requirements necessary. We provide a 30-hour SAP Workflow course taught by instructors with more than 10 years of real-time experience. The course includes real-world assignments and the faculty will direct you toward setting a work environment to practice assignments.
Assistance in CV preparation, interview questions answers, and materials are part of the training program. We do advise taking a one-hour session every day, From Monday through Friday, but one can also look into the weekend, fast-track, one-on-one, or customized programs.
SAP Workflow Consultant Career
✔️SAP Workflow Pre-requisites
Basic Computer Knowledge.
✔️Jobs On SAP Workflow
Top IT MNC such as Capgemini, Cognizant, IBM, Infosys, Accenture, etc.,
✔️SAP Workflow Salary
The average salary for a SAP Workflow Consultant with 4 years experience in India is ₹9.7 lakhs.
- Need for Workflow
- Application of Workflow
- Introduction to Task, Workflow Template
- Workflow Builder
- Various workflow steps
Developing Boâ€™s Methods
- Different Macro’s used in BO programming
- Data Base Attributes and Virtual Attributes (which Returns BO’s,
internal tables, work areas)
- Synchronous Method
- Synchronous Method with Result Parameter
- Asynchronous Method with Terminating Events
- Instance Independent/Dependent methods
- Dialog / Back Ground Methods
Various Types of Task
- Standard Task
- Customer Task
- Workflow Task
- Creating Task Group
- Creating General Task
Task/Activity Add on functionalities
- Workitem Text
- Workitem Description
- BO Attachments (_adhoc_objects_)
- Workitem Priority
- Dynamic ParallelProcessing applied to task/SubWorkflows, along
with Static Workflows
- Advance With Dialog option in workitem response
- Programming Exits with Classes
- Deadline monitoring
- Repeated Notifications
- Escalation Scenarios
- Logos in workitem Display
- Confirm End of processing option
• Word document type
- Attachments (_Attach_Objects)
- Workflow containers
- Event container
- Workflow containers
- Task containers
- Method Container
- Rule Containers
- Workflow Binding
Triggering event Mechanisms
- Event Raising via Different FM’s
SWE_EVENT_CREATE,SAP_WAPI_RAISE_EVENT(used in user
- Starting Workflows Directly using FM’s
- Event Raising via Change Doucments
- Transferring Additional Data along with Events
Analysis of how to make use of events raised by Standard SAP
- Event Trace
- Simulate trace
- Event Linkage
Basic Step types
- User Decision
- Multiple Conditions
- Send Mail
- Container operation
- Process control
- Wait Step
- Event Creator
- Local Workflow
- Creation of Local Events
- Rule Resolution Via FM
- Organization Unit
- Work Center
- A Sample Org Structure
- Agent assignment using Org structure
Reporting, Log Analysis & Debugging
- Work item analysis
- Reading & Understanding the log
- Restart workflow after Errors
- Restart workflow after system Crash
- Standard Log
- Technical log
- Graphical log
- Execution of work items belongs to other users.
- Changing the container values at run time
- Workflow Administration from debugging perspective
Run time Buffer Synchronization
Basic Customization for workflow
- RFC destination
- Dead line monitoring
- Consistency Check AfterTransporting to other systems
- Transporting Agent Assignment
- Setting Conditions using SWB_COND
Using Check Function Modules
- Workflow Wizards
- Forward/Auto Forward
- Express Notification
- Dynamic Columns Configuration in Inbox
Dynamic Selection of Agents Using WF_TASKs OO ABAP With Workflow
- IF_WORKFLOW Interface usage
- Attributes Creation & Methods Creation
- Creation of workflows with Classes
- Using Functional Methods
- Raising Events via Classes
SAP Workflow Course FAQ's
01. can you help me in CV preparation?
Yes, We can help you preparing your resume.
02. will you help in interview preparation?
We can provide you interview question answers. The course covered many real-time examples. These examples might help you.
03. Is this course sufficient to get a job?
Our training covered as many real-time examples as we can. This course may equivalent to 2 to 3 years of work experience. You have to work hard if you are aimed at 4+ years of experience.
04. What’s the certification process?
Please come with an exam code. We’ll guide you further. We’ll guide you on how to get certified. Don’t worry, we’ll help you in certification process.
05. Can you provide Work Support?
We can provide job support for an additional fee. Contact the support team for fee details. You can choose either the hourly rate or monthly fee.