- What is SAS
- Why Choose SAS
- Introduction To SAS System & Architecture
- History And Various Modules
Operators, Functions, Datasets
- Variables & SAS Syntax Rules
- Creating & Redefining Variables
- SAS Data Sets
- Data Set Options
- Reading Raw Data
- Working With External Files & Options
- Multiple Observations
- Input Styles
- Modifying And Combining Data Sets
- Updating Master Data Set
- SAS Functions
Statements & Loops
- Infile Statement With Options
- Select Statement
- Leave and Continue Statements
- Where Statement
- If – Then Else Statement
- Goto, Stop And Error Statements
- Output Statement, Put Statement
- Do Loops
- Display Manager Commands
Arrays & Methods
- An Introduction To Arrays And Array Processing
- Overview Of Methods For Combining Sas Data Sets
BASE SAS PROCEDURES
Tabulating and Summarizing Data
- Proc Freq
- Proc Means
- Proc Univariate
- Proc Chart
- PROC TIMEPLOT
Graphing Using SAS/Graph
Relationships between Two Quantitative Variables
- Proc Plot
- PROC GPLOT
- PROC CORR
- PROC REG
Variable and a Quantitative Variable
- PROC TABULATE
- Proc Plan
- PROC SHEWHART
- Proc sort
- Proc Print
- Proc Copy
- Proc Summary
- Proc Append
- Proc Datasets
- Proc Contents
- Proc Delete
- Proc Format
- Proc Import
- Proc Export
- Introduction To SAS/ SQL
- Data Types, Key Words, & Operators
- Functions, Predicates
- Formatting Output
- Group By Clause
- Order By Clause
- Having Clause
- Case Expression And Conditional Logic.
- Creating ,Populating & Deleting Tables
- Alter Table Statement
- Changing Column’s Length
- Renaming A Table & Columns
- Macro Concepts
- Macros And Macro Variables
- Creating Macro Variables
- Using Macro Variables
- Creating Modular Code With Macros
- Invoking A Macro
- Adding Parameters To Macros
- Macros With Conditional Logic
- Using Various Procedures In Macros
- Automatic Variables
- Macro Functions
- Including External Macros
- Creating RTF File
- Creating Html File
- Creating Pdf File
- Chart Procedure
- Vertical, Horizontal, Pie
- Group, Subgroups
- Plot Procedure
- Multiple Plots & Overlay
- Symbol Statement
- Title And Footnote Statements
- Frequency Report
- One-Way Frequency Report
- Cross Tabular Frequency Report
- Summary Statistics
- Creating A List Report
- Define Statement
- Order Usage and Group
- Printing Grand Totals
- Rbreak Statement
- Tabulate Procedure
- One-Dimensional Tables
- Two-Dimensional Tables
- Obtaining A Total
- Analysis Variables with options
- Summary Statistics
- Proc Univariate
- Proc Corr
- Proc Reg
- Proc Anova
Our Happy Student Reviews!
About SAS Training
Through SVR Technologies SAS Training will help you to master advanced analytics techniques using SAS Language. In this SAS online training course,
- In 2017 SAS is a Leader Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Science Platform.
- Since 1976, SAS has aid customers at sites more than 83,000 make better decisions faster.
- For a Business Intelligence Developer skilled the average salary for SAS is $100k PA (Pay scale salary data).
- According to the IBM Study, 70% of companies maintain analytics is integral to how they make decisions.
At the end of SAS Training course, you should be able to:
- Determine the SAS environment and various windows
- Know the SAS Enterprise Guide
- Analyze the operators, functions, and logical statements
- Design data sets and deploy Compilation and Execution
- Understand SAS graphs and summary reports
- Get to know Advanced SAS and Base SAS.
- Complete dependent and iterative looping into your SAS program
- Repeated tasks using MACROS Perform automation on complex
- Execute and invoke SQL queries in SAS program
- With SAS Execute ODS statement
- Build and solve models using PROC OPTMODEL
This is the right way for Anyone who wants to learn to programmer with SAS can start The course is exclusively designed for students and professionals seeking to make a career in Data Analytics with SAS Training.
- Business Intelligence professionals
- Software developers and architects
- Project managers (RPA Training)
- ETL, SQL, data warehouse and analytics professionals
- Mainframe and testing professionals
- Graduates wanting to enter Big Data analytics
You will get an opportunity to work on a live case at the end of the SAS Training, study from the banking domain which happens to be one of the most data-intensive industries.
Data: Customer-level, Accounts-level and Transaction level
Problem-statement: A unique feature of this project is that though it will be simulated for a bank, it has much wider application across almost all the B2C (and even a few B2B) industries. To build a Customer Analytics Record.
Through SVR Technologies SAS Training will help you to master advanced analytics techniques using SAS Language. In this SAS online training course, Machine Learning, Statistical Analysis PROC SQL, Macros, Procedure, and Decision Trees. All these concepts you will learn in SAS Training. As well as you will work on real-time projects and prepare for SAS Base programmer certification.
This SAS Training course will help you in acquiring the domains of business intelligence and business analytics. You will have adequate proficiency in reading databases, spreadsheets, handle SAS functions for manipulating this debugging and data in this online SAS Training. This Base SAS Training certification also includes modeling techniques, visualization of data, data mining, data analytics, predictive analysis and deriving insights through real-world case studies.
SAS CV & Interview
Even after the completion of Sas Training, we will provide you some interview questions where you can concentrate on them.
Yeah, Even after the completion of course, we will provide you some interview questions where you can concentrate on them.
We provide excellent study materials and customizable course curriculum to students for superior quality training and we also provide videos recordings which support throughout your career.
At the completion of this course, with hands-on training definitely give you confidence that you go in an interview with leaving 3 years of experience.
we will guide you and give you a clear picture about certification procedure.
All the topics will be covered during the course. We provide question banks which will be helpful for you to attempt for certification.
Even after completion, of course, you can approach a trainer if you have any doubt regarding certification.
Surely, We provide the certification sample queries and references.
The certification has multiple impacts and encouraging factors in the recruitment of experts. Organizations claim that hiring certified professionals has served them with greater deployment and yield on investment. Check Cloud Career Building Up Force for New-age IT Professionals to understand the career benefits.
SAS Salary & Career Growth
SAS is a collection of Software products, which is offered by the SAS Institute. These groups of software allow the end user to carry out various tasks covering all the aspects that are involved in the Business administration i.e. from writing reports to creating marketing strategies; all this and more can be done on the basis of SAS.
SAS Programmer Salary in India is ₹510,394
The scope of SAS is huge in India and abroad depending on the kind of organizational set up you are involved with.
For SAS programming there is always tremendous job opportunity. SVR will provide guidance to get placed in big data analytics/SAS programming. Programmers with skills of SAS are commanding whooping remuneration and recompensed better than any other programmers. Not only for expert, there is an insufficiency in big data analytics for professionals with SAS knowledge.
SAS Job Support
We Provide job support by experienced and real-time working professionals. We can charge as per your convenience hourly or monthly. Feel free to ask initial interaction session with expert.