Skype for Business Training
Anyone can start Skype for Business Training course with Basic Knowledge on MCSA Office 365,MCSA Windows Server. We provide a 15-hour Skype for Business course taught by instructors with more than 10 years of real-time experience. The course includes real-world assignments and the faculty will direct you toward setting a work environment to practice assignments.
Assistance in CV preparation, interview questions answers, and materials are part of the training program. We do advise taking a one-hour session every day, From Monday through Friday, but one can also look into the weekend, fast-track, one-on-one, or customized programs.
Skype Administration Career
Basic Computer Knowledge.
✔️Jobs On Skype
Top IT MNC such as Capgemini, Cognizant, IBM, Infosys, Accenture, etc.,
✔️Skype Admin Salary
The average salary for a Skype for Business Admin with 4 years experience in India is ₹5,59,666.
Skype for Business Course FAQ's
01. can you help me in CV preparation?
Yes, We can help you preparing your resume.
02. will you help in interview preparation?
We can provide you interview question answers. The course covered many real-time examples. These examples might help you.
03. Is this course sufficient to get a job?
Our training covered as many real-time examples as we can. This course may equivalent to 2 to 3 years of work experience. You have to work hard if you are aimed at 4+ years of experience.
04. What’s the certification process?
Please come with an exam code. We’ll guide you further. We’ll guide you on how to get certified. Don’t worry, we’ll help you in certification process.
05. Can you provide Work Support?
We can provide job support for an additional fee. Contact the support team for fee details. You can choose either the hourly rate or monthly fee.
1. Introduction to Office 365
- What Office 365
- Services from Office 365
- Explore Office 365 Admin Centre
2. Introduction to Skype for Business
- Understanding Skype for Business Configuration Options
- Connecting and Exploring Skype for Business
3. Configuring Skype for Business End-user Communication
- Exploring Skype for Business Services
- Introduce and Configure External Communications
4. Configuring Skype for Business End-user Features
- Introduce and Configure End-user Features
5. Manage Skype for Business Connectivity Configurations
- Configure Organizational Level External Communications
- Hybrid Configuration and Configuring User-specific
6. Manage Skype for Business Conferencing
- Introduce Skype for Business Conferencing Options
- Configure Skype for Business Conferencing Options