Solr Training Online
Anyone can start Solr Training Online course with Knowledge of OOPs Programming Concepts & Basics of Linux. We provide a 30-hour Solr course taught by instructors with more than 10 years of real-time experience. The course includes real-world assignments and the faculty will direct you toward setting a work environment to practice assignments.
Assistance in CV preparation, interview questions answers, and materials are part of the training program. We do advise taking a one-hour session every day, From Monday through Friday, but one can also look into the weekend, fast-track, one-on-one, or customized programs.
Solr Developer Career
Knowledge of OOPs Programming Concepts & Basics of Linux.
✔️Jobs On Solr
Top IT MNC such as Capgemini, Cognizant, IBM, Infosys, Accenture, etc.,
✔️Solr Developer Salary
The average salary for a Solr Developer with 2 years experience in India is ₹2.8 lakhs.
Solr Course FAQ's
01. can you help me in CV preparation?
Yes, We can help you preparing your resume.
02. will you help in interview preparation?
We can provide you interview question answers. The course covered many real-time examples. These examples might help you.
03. Is this course sufficient to get a job?
Our training covered as many real-time examples as we can. This course may equivalent to 2 to 3 years of work experience. You have to work hard if you are aimed at 4+ years of experience.
04. What’s the certification process?
Please come with an exam code. We’ll guide you further. We’ll guide you on how to get certified. Don’t worry, we’ll help you in certification process.
05. Can you provide Work Support?
We can provide job support for an additional fee. Contact the support team for fee details. You can choose either the hourly rate or monthly fee.
Apache SOLR in Action
- Installing Solr& Start Searching
- Analysing Response
- Schema & Configuration (More is Less)
- Update Handlers
- Admin Request Handling.
Exploring Apache Lucene
- Lucene in Solr( Role Playing)
- Querying Solr
- Static & Dynamic Fields
- Analyser, Tokenizer & Filters
- Apache Tika
Introduction to Apache SOLR
- Solr Introduction,
- Solr Key Features,
- Solr Vs Databases Installing & Running Solr Admin,
- UI Quick Tour,
- Solr Architectur,e Solr Schema,
- Solr Field Types & Fields LABS & Quizzes.
- Concepts of
- Indexing in Solr
- Indexing PDF Documents
- Inverted Index
- Update Chain
- Atomic Updates
- Hard vs Soft Commit
Searching Using SOLR
- Options Sorting & Relevance in Solr Boosting,
- Query Syntax in Solr Basic Query Parsers and Extended Query Parsers
Advanced Features in SOLR
- Boosting and Faceting
- Spell Checking
- Solr Query
- Re-Ranking Suggestions
- Spatial Search
- Real-Time Search
- eee eR ER ER EE
- Solr Plugin
Administration & SOLR Cloud
- Administering Solr Core
- Running on Tomcat/ Jetty
- Managing Multiple Cores
- Log Management
- Solr on Cloud
- Solr& AWS
- Basic Solr Project For Providing Search Capability.
Practice Test & Interview Questions