Splunk Enterprise Security Training Online
Anyone can start Splunk Enterprise Security Training course with Knowledge of Data Analytics concepts. We provide a 25-hour Splunk Enterprise Security course taught by instructors with more than 10 years of real-time experience. The course includes real-world assignments and the faculty will direct you toward setting a work environment to practice assignments.
Assistance in CV preparation, interview questions answers, and materials are part of the training program. We do advise taking a one-hour session every day, From Monday through Friday, but one can also look into the weekend, fast-track, one-on-one, or customized programs.
Splunk Engineer Career
Knowledge of Data Analytics concepts.
✔️Jobs On Splunk
Top IT MNC such as Capgemini, Cognizant, IBM, Infosys, Accenture, etc.,
✔️Splunk Engineer Salary
The average salary for a Splunk Engineer with 10 years experience in India is ₹15 lakhs.
Splunk Course FAQ's
01. can you help me in CV preparation?
Yes, We can help you preparing your resume.
02. will you help in interview preparation?
We can provide you interview question answers. The course covered many real-time examples. These examples might help you.
03. Is this course sufficient to get a job?
Our training covered as many real-time examples as we can. This course may equivalent to 2 to 3 years of work experience. You have to work hard if you are aimed at 4+ years of experience.
04. What’s the certification process?
Please come with an exam code. We’ll guide you further. We’ll guide you on how to get certified. Don’t worry, we’ll help you in certification process.
05. Can you provide Work Support?
We can provide job support for an additional fee. Contact the support team for fee details. You can choose either the hourly rate or monthly fee.
Module 1 – Splunk Introduction
Module 2 – What is Splunk
- Splunk components
- Installing Splunk
- Getting data into Splunk
3 -Introduction to Splunk’s User Interface
- Understand the uses of Splunk
- Define Splunk Apps
- Customizing your user settings
- Learn basic navigation in Splunk
Module 4 – Basic Searching
- Run basic searches
- Use autocomplete to help build a search
- Set the time range of a search
- Identify the contents of search results
- Refine searches
- Use the timeline
- Work with events
- Control a search job
- Save search results
Module 5 – Using Fields in Searches
- Understand fields
- Use fields in searches
- Use the fields sidebar
Module 6 – Search Language Fundamentals
- Review basic search commands and general search practices
- Examine the search pipeline
- Specify indexes in searches
- Use autocomplete and syntax highlighting
- Use the following commands to perform searches:
Module 7 – Using Basic Transforming Commands
- The top command
- The rare command
- The stats command
Module 8 – Creating Reports and Dashboards
- Save a search as a report
- Edit reports
- Create reports that include visualizations such as charts and tables
- Create a dashboard
- Add a report to a dashboard
- Edit a dashboard
Module 9 – Creating and Using Lookups
- Describe lookups
- Create a lookup file and create a lookup definition
- Configure an automatic lookup
Module 10 – Creating Scheduled Reports and Alerts
- Describe scheduled reports
- Configure scheduled reports
- Describe alerts
- Create alerts
- View fired alert
Module 11 – Using Pivot
- Describe Pivot
- Understand the relationship between data models and pivot
- Select a data model object
- Create a pivot report
- Create an instant pivot from a search
- Add a pivot report to a dashboard