Tibco Spotfire Training
Tibco Spotfire Training Online course taught by 10+ years experienced working professional. 100% practical course with real-time projects and Lifetime Access to Digital library. Sample Resume and Fast-track or 1 to 1 classes. Course Duration: 25+ hours.
Tibco Spotfire Training Online
1. Introduction to TIBCO Spotfire 10.4
2. How to download the current trial version and setup, and a brief introduction to what features and functionalities are available in the trial version
3. How to connect to a data source in Spotfire 10.4 and how to wrangle data in spotfire
a. Creating Data Tables in Spotfire
b. Data Table Properties in Spotfire 10.4
c. Linked or Embedded Data in Spotfire
d. On-Demand Data Loading in Spotfire
e. Managing Relationships between multiple data tables in spotfire
f. Brief discussion about scheduled updates of data table (trial version doesn’t support this
functionality much so can’t be dealt with in detail)
g. Data Table – Column Properties (Calculated Columns creation, Binned Column Creation,
Hierarchy Creation, Formatting, Sort Order)
h. Transformations in Spotfire (Pivot, Unpivot, Replace Column / Replace Values etc.)
i. Data Canvas in Spotfire (only limited to adding new rows to already loaded data as it is a
trial version software)
4. Creating a dashboard page in spotfire
a. Canvas styling
b. Canvas themes in spotfire. Creating a custom theme.
5. Working with Data Filters
a. Types of Filters in Spotfire (Check Box, Range Filters, List Box Etc.)
b. Organizing Filters (choosing which filters could be shown / hidden per data table)
c. Filtering Scheme (Usage, Creation)
d. Filtering Scheme Properties, Creating a Filter Group
e. How does a common filter work for two data tables in spotfire (complex functionality
6. Markings in Spotfire (Usage, Creation)
7. Types of Visualizations in Spotfire (Table, Plots, Charts etc.) and how to configure those with the data loaded into spotfire memory
b. Cross Table
c. Summary Table
d. Graphical Table
e. Bar Chart (Vertical, Horizontal, Side by Side, Stacked, 100% Stacked )
f. Line Chart
g. Combination Chart
i. Scatter Plot
k. Heat Map
l. KPI Chart
m. Box Plot
8. Text Area Visualization in Spotfire (one of the most useful vis) and the custom
development we could do in there using HTML + CSS + JS
(if the trial version doesn’t allow certain functionalities to be implemented without a full version software, we can give a demo and show how the build could be completed) (Trial Version Limitations apply)
9. Brief introduction to Data Functions in spotfire (Trial Version Limitations apply)
a. Installing R Packages / CRAN Packages
b. Registering basic R Data functions in spotfire and using them
10. Saving the dashboard (*.dxp file to a spotfire library)
- Filters in Spotfire
- Scatter Divisions
- Multiple charts
- Tree Maps
- Text Areas
- Information Links
- Relevant Jobs and Positions in the Industry
- Analytics expert
- Data scientists
- Data Analysts
- Business users
- Aspirants intending for a profession in the prospective track
This curriculum introduces fundamental TIBCO Spotfire characteristics and explores how to instantly get started with data investigation by forming extremely interactive visualizations. It explores the most regularly practised innovations for customizing visualizations and distinguishes among the kinds of visualizations.
CV, Interview Preparation
The instructor will share a sample resume before course completion. During course, you can seek the faculty’s help to make your CV. We’ll give you interview question answers.
Our training covered as many real-time examples as we can. This course may equivalent to 2-3 years of real experience. You have to work hard if you are aimed at 4+ years of experience.
Tibco Spotfire Certification
There is no official TIBCO Spotfire Certification program. However, however, there is an evaluation test that guarantees (tibco training) that the user knows the basic concepts of the Spotfire. The analysis permits a good fundamental concept and working knowledge on Spotfire reporting, loading data in Spotfire and later answering questions.
The exam is:
SP100KA – TIBCO Spotfire Author Assessment.
It certifies competitors in the appropriate fields of Spotfire. By opting for our well-structured Tibco Spotfire training at SVR, candidates can gain conversance to access the lucrative domain of Spotfire and gain the certification.
For further data about multiple kinds of certification-ready, please go through the Spotfire Certification.
Tibco Spotfire Salary, Career
The Tibco traveling only between management. Nice job culture, workplace, good company, and very good product based company. Employee oriented and god work-life balance in this company.
- Developer salary ₹ 5,44,483
- Entry Level Software Engineer: salary ₹ 4,14,095 per year
- Systems Analyst : salary: ₹ 8,74,620 per year
- Software Engineer: salary ₹ 5,09,973 per year