Windows Server Training
Anyone can start Windows Server Training course with basic knowledge of server hardware, networking concepts. We provide a 30-hour Windows Server course taught by instructors with more than 10 years of real-time experience. The course includes real-world assignments and the faculty will direct you toward setting a work environment to practice assignments.
Assistance in CV preparation, interview questions answers, and materials are part of the training program. We do advise taking a one-hour session every day, From Monday through Friday, but one can also look into the weekend, fast-track, one-on-one, or customized programs.
Windows Server Admin Career
✔️Windows Server Pre-requisites
Basic knowledge of server hardware, networking concepts.
✔️Jobs On Windows Server
Top IT MNC such as Capgemini, Cognizant, IBM, Infosys, Accenture, etc.,
✔️Windows Server Admin Salary
The average salary for a Windows Server Administrator with 2 years experience in India is ₹4.3 lakhs.
Windows Server Course FAQ's
01. can you help me in CV preparation?
Yes, We can help you preparing your resume.
02. will you help in interview preparation?
We can provide you interview question answers. The course covered many real-time examples. These examples might help you.
03. Is this course sufficient to get a job?
Our training covered as many real-time examples as we can. This course may equivalent to 2 to 3 years of work experience. You have to work hard if you are aimed at 4+ years of experience.
04. What’s the certification process?
Please come with an exam code. We’ll guide you further. We’ll guide you on how to get certified. Don’t worry, we’ll help you in certification process.
05. Can you provide Work Support?
We can provide job support for an additional fee. Contact the support team for fee details. You can choose either the hourly rate or monthly fee.
- Introduction to various Windows operating systems
- Installing various Windows operating systems
- Post-installation configurations
- Local User administration
- Introduction to various server roles
- Domain User administration
- Assigning folder permissions
- Introduction to Domain Trees and Forests
- Various backup processes
- FSMO roles and its uses
- Optimization for peak performances