WPF Training Online
Anyone can start WPF Training Online course because there are no prior requirements necessary. We provide a 20-hour WPF course taught by instructors with more than 10 years of real-time experience. The course includes real-world assignments and the faculty will direct you toward setting a work environment to practice assignments.
Assistance in CV preparation, interview questions answers, and materials are part of the training program. We do advise taking a one-hour session every day, From Monday through Friday, but one can also look into the weekend, fast-track, one-on-one, or customized programs.
WPF Developer Career
Basic Computer Knowledge.
✔️Jobs On WPF
Top IT MNC such as Capgemini, Cognizant, IBM, Infosys, Accenture, etc.,
✔️WPF Developer Salary
The average salary for a WPF Developer with 4 years experience in India is ₹7,51,201.
WPF Course FAQ's
01. can you help me in CV preparation?
Yes, We can help you preparing your resume.
02. will you help in interview preparation?
We can provide you interview question answers. The course covered many real-time examples. These examples might help you.
03. Is this course sufficient to get a job?
Our training covered as many real-time examples as we can. This course may equivalent to 2 to 3 years of work experience. You have to work hard if you are aimed at 4+ years of experience.
04. What’s the certification process?
Please come with an exam code. We’ll guide you further. We’ll guide you on how to get certified. Don’t worry, we’ll help you in certification process.
05. Can you provide Work Support?
We can provide job support for an additional fee. Contact the support team for fee details. You can choose either the hourly rate or monthly fee.
Introduction to WPF
- Overview of WPF concepts and features
- Creating a simple WPF application
Event Handling in WPF
- Overview of events
- Bubbling events
- Tunneling events
Creating a WPF User Interface
- Page layouts
- Content controls
- Range-based controls
- Items controls
- Accessing the visual tree
- Window essentials
- Creating modal and modeless dialogs
- Pages and navigation
WPF Resources, Styles, and Triggers
- Logical resources
- Defining styles;
- Style inheritance
- Using triggers
Using Control Templates
- Overview of control templates
- Defining control templates for content controls
- Defining control templates for items controls
- Resource-only DLLs
Data Binding in WPF
- Concepts and terminology
- Binding a data source to a control
- Handling property-change notifications
- Conversion and validation
- Data Binding to a Database
- Binding to a data object
- Updating the database
- WPF Data Binding
- Conversions and Validations
- Defining data templates
- Using collection views
- Binding to ADO.NET data objects;
- Binding to LINQ and XML
- Binding to a collection
- WPF Design Tools and User Interface Effects
- Shapes, Transforms, and Brushes
- Defining shapes
- Creating and using transforms
- Using brushes effectively