DATA MODELING COURSE CONTENT
- Introduction to Logical Data Modeling
- Importance of logical data modeling in requirements
- When to use logical data models
- Relationship between logical and physical data model
- Elements of a logical data model
- Read a high-level data model
- Data model prerequisites
- Data model sources of information
- Developing a logical data model
- Project Context and Drivers
- Importance of well-defined solution scope
- Functional decomposition diagram
- Context-level data flow diagram
- Sources of requirements
- Functional decomposition diagrams
- Data flow diagrams
- Use case models
- Workflow models
- Business rules
- State diagrams
- Class diagrams
- Other documentation
- Types of modeling projects
- Transactional business systems
- Business intelligence and data warehousing systems
- Integration and consolidation of existing systems
- Maintenance of existing systems
- Enterprise analysis
- Commercial off-the-shelf application
- Conceptual Data Modeling
- Discovering entities
- Defining entities
- Documenting an entity
- Identifying attributes
- Distinguishing between entities and attributes
- Conceptual Data Modeling-Identifying Relationships and Business Rules
- Model fundamental relationships
- Cardinality of relationships
- Is the relationship mandatory or optional?
- Naming the relationships
- Identifying Attributes
- Discover attributes for the subject area
- Assign attributes to the appropriate entity
- Name attributes using established naming conventions
- Documenting attributes
- Advanced Relationships
- Modeling many-to-many relationships
- Model multiple relationships between the same two entities
- Model self-referencing relationships
- Model ternary relationships
- Identify redundant relationships
- Completing the Logical Data Model
- Use supertypes and subtypes to manage complexity
- Use supertypes and subtypes to represent rules and constraints
- Data Integrity Through Normalization
- Normalize a logical data model
- First normal form
- Second normal form
- Third normal form
- Reasons for denormalization
- Transactional vs. business intelligence applications
- Verification and Validation
- Verify the technical accuracy of a logical data model
- Use CASE tools to assist in verification
- Verify the logical data model using other models
- Data flow diagram
- CRUD matrix
Our Happy Student Reviews!
About Data Modeling Course
SVR Technologies works with an operation to be one of the Excellent Data Modeling online training centers that offers all the newest updated course online training in various environments.
Data modeling is the process of creating a data model for the data to be stored in a database. Data Modeling refers to the practice of catalog software and business system design.
A data model helps design the database at the conceptual, physical and logical levels and helps to define the relational tables, primary and foreign keys, and stored procedures. It gives a clear view of the base data and can be used by database developers to create a physical database.
Data Modeling CV & Interview
Yeah, Even after the completion of course, we will provide you some interview questions where you can concentrate on them.
We provide excellent study materials and customizable course curriculum to students for superior quality training and we also provide videos recordings which support throughout your career.
At the completion of this course, with hands-on training definitely give you confidence that you go in an interview with leaving 3 years of experience.
Data Modeling certification
SVR technologies Data Modeling training will help you learn how to create data models through a hands-on approach. The course will help you to learn the basics of data modeling and develop knowledge on creating a UML data model, add attributes, classes, and simplify the model. You will also learn data modeling patterns, database reverses engineering, and more through real-time projects and use cases.
Learn data modeling training course, the training leads to get good percentage in the data modeling certification exam. That provides data modeling training online which can be either paid or free you can take the training online and complete the course, and then get certification for your knowledge on the data modeling course.There will be tests After the Training program, that reflects exactly the type of questions asked in the certification exams and helps you score better marks in the certification exam. And the passing score is more than 60 %. Once you are qualified for the exam then you will become data modeling certified. Enroll now and get certified.
All the topics will be covered during the course. We provide question banks which will be helpful for you to attempt for certification.
Even after completion, of course, you can approach a trainer if you have any doubt regarding certification.
Surely, We provide the certification sample queries and references.
The certification has multiple impacts and encouraging factors in the recruitment of experts. Organizations claim that hiring certified professionals has served them with greater deployment and yield on investment. Check Cloud Career Building Up Force for New-age IT Professionals to understand the career benefits.
Data Modeling Salary & Career Growth
Data Modeling will be in demand. so the data modeler have highest demand in the job market it will become so very powerful and future ready
The average salary for a Data Modeler with Data Modeling skills in India is ₹1186641. your salary always depends on your experience, skills and work area.
Data Modeling Job Support
We Provide job support by experienced and real-time working professionals. We can charge as per your convenience hourly or monthly. Feel free to ask initial interaction session with expert.
Database Modelers and Administrators, Analytics Managers, Data Scientists and Analysts, ETL and BI Developers, who looking for a career in Data Modeling.
There are three types of data models, conceptual, physical and logical data models.
A data model not only improves the conceptual quality of an application, but it also lets you leverage database features that improve data quality. Developers can fabricate constraints into the fabric of a model and the resulting database. The database can enforce other unique combinations of fields. Data are viewed in several ways by different people. Data modeling has huge importance in DBMS.
Data modeler should be enthusiastic learner, dedicated to customer service and quality control. They also have excellent problem-solving and time management skills.