Jira Training Online
Anyone can start Jira Training Online because there are no prior requirements necessary. We provide a 25-hour Jira course taught by instructors with more than 10 years of real-time experience. The course includes real-world assignments and the faculty will direct you toward setting a work environment to practice assignments.
Assistance in CV preparation, interview questions answers, and materials are part of the training program. We do advise taking a one-hour session every day, From Monday through Friday, but one can also look into the weekend, fast-track, one-on-one, or customized programs.
Jira Administrator Career
Basic Computer Knowledge.
✔️Jobs On Jira
Top IT MNC such as Capgemini, Cognizant, IBM, Infosys, Accenture, etc.,
✔️Jira Admin Salary
The average salary for a Jira Admin with 4 years experience in India is ₹6 lakhs.
Introduction To JIRA
- Introduction to JIRA course
- How to install JIRA
- Creating Projects and enabling Defect/Issue Management
- Installing Zephyr Test Management in JIRA
- Adding Users in JIRA
- JIRA Dashboard Introduction
- Managing JIRA dashboard and Gadgets
- Changing user preferences and profile information
- Switching views and configuring Columns in JIRA
- Atlassian Marketplace for JIRA
Test Management In JIRA (Zephyr)
- How to write Test Cases in JIRA
- Cloning Test Cases in JIRA
- Searching Test Cases and doing bulk changes
- Exporting Test Cases in JIRA
- Sharing issues and search query with Team Members
- Creating Test Cycles in JIRA
- Executing Test Cases in JIRA
- Creating favorite search filters for Test Cases
Defect Management In JIRA
- Introduction to defect template in JIRA
- Logging defects in JIRA
- Defect lifecycle in JIRA
- Searching defects and doing bulk changes
- Creating favorite search filters for Defects
- Attaching files and screenshot to defects
Advanced Search And Introduction To JQL (JIRA Query
- Advanced Search in JIRA and Introduction to JQL
- Advanced Search using JQL(JIRA Query Language)
- Subscriptions in JIRA
Generating Reports In JIRA
- How to generate reports in JIRA
Jira Course FAQ's
01. can you help me in CV preparation?
Yes, We can help you preparing your resume.
02. will you help in interview preparation?
We can provide you interview question answers. The course covered many real-time examples. These examples might help you.
03. Is this course sufficient to get a job?
Our training covered as many real-time examples as we can. This course may equivalent to 2 to 3 years of work experience. You have to work hard if you are aimed at 4+ years of experience.
04. What’s the certification process?
Please come with an exam code. We’ll guide you further. We’ll guide you on how to get certified. Don’t worry, we’ll help you in certification process.
05. Can you provide Work Support?
We can provide job support for an additional fee. Contact the support team for fee details. You can choose either the hourly rate or monthly fee.