Introduction To JIRA
- Introduction to JIRA course
- How to install JIRA
- Creating Projects and enabling Defect/Issue Management
- Installing Zephyr Test Management in JIRA
- Adding Users in JIRA
- JIRA Dashboard Introduction
- Managing JIRA dashboard and Gadgets
- Changing user preferences and profile information
- Switching views and configuring Columns in JIRA
- Atlassian Marketplace for JIRA
Test Management In JIRA (Zephyr)
- How to write Test Cases in JIRA
- Cloning Test Cases in JIRA
- Searching Test Cases and doing bulk changes
- Exporting Test Cases in JIRA
- Sharing issues and search query with Team Members
- Creating Test Cycles in JIRA
- Executing Test Cases in JIRA
- Creating favorite search filters for Test Cases
Defect Management In JIRA
- Introduction to defect template in JIRA
- Logging defects in JIRA
- Defect lifecycle in JIRA
- Searching defects and doing bulk changes
- Creating favorite search filters for Defects
- Attaching files and screenshot to defects
Advanced Search And Introduction To JQL (JIRA Query Language)
- Advanced Search in JIRA and Introduction to JQL
- Advanced Search using JQL(JIRA Query Language)
- Subscriptions in JIRA
Generating Reports In JIRA
- How to generate reports in JIRA
Our Happy Student Reviews!
About Jira Course
SVR Technologies, number one source for high-quality online Video Tutorials of various courses in IT. We’re dedicated to giving you the very best of Video Tutorials, Self-paced Video courses, eLearning and multiple IT training videos with a difference.
Who should do this course?
- Software testers
- Software developers
- Test leads and managers
- Managers of Scrum teams
- Business Analysts
- Product managers
- Project managers (Devops Training Online)
- Project administrators, JIRA admins, and system admins
- Anyone interested in more about JIRA Training
- No previous Atlassian JIRA experience is required
Projects included in this course
All our Jira Training projects are based on the JIRA platform that is planned by our trainer’s. Also (Devops Online Training In India) to gain practical knowledge and the benefit of learning the most popular Agile tools in a practical environment.
Project 1: Website of E-commerce Functionality Creation
In real time project of Jira platform, individuals can learn how the 3 agile (Scrum Master, Scrum Team, and Product Owner) roles complement each other.
It will also show how to manage multiple statements at a time. This project demo of e-commerce website will let the user understand and creating backlogs, user stories, tasks, and subtasks.
Jira Training program supports students with the knowledge gain expertise in the programming issues such as bug, issue tracking, and project management functions by employing Atlassian JIRA established issue tracking product. (devops Training)
From this training program, you will have a clear view of on the following topics:
- Build issue and progress it through the workflow of JIRA
- Explain how issues are categorized in Jira
- Observe the status of the issue as it flows through the workflow using the search.
- simplify status requests by saving searches
- Modify issues, changing priority and guardians
- In one operation Update, multiple all issues to align with changing business requirements
- Use versions to coordinate a product release
- Communicate progress of project tasks using the Jira dashboard.
After attending this Jira Training course, attendees can understand modules of Jira:
- Test Management in JIRA (Zephyr)
- Defect management in JIRA
- Advanced search and Introduction to JQL (JIRA Query Language)
- Generating reports in JIRA
- Introduction to JIRA Agile
- Final Section
With our videos, you’re on the fast track to education with a focus on dependability, customer service, and uniqueness.
Atlassian Developed JIRA, It is a software that helps organizations to develop the management tool. And it contributes many peculiarities like issue tracking and project management etc. Software testing companies used a very versatile tool as it can be integrated with another tool like TestRail, scrum boards etc.
Jira CV & Interview
Even after the completion of course, we will provide you some interview questions where you can concentrate on them.
Yeah, Even after the completion of course, we will provide you some interview questions where you can concentrate on them.
We provide excellent study materials and customizable course curriculum to students for superior quality training and we also provide videos recordings which support throughout your career.
At the completion of this course, with hands-on training definitely give you confidence that you go in an interview with leaving 3 years of experience.
we will guide you and give you a clear picture of the certification procedure.
Beginning people work with top industry specialists to identify the leading certification Jenkins training in Bangalore societies on different technologies – which are well appreciated in the industry and globally accepted as clear proof of a professional’s “proven” expertise in the technology. As like, these certifications are a tremendous value-add to the CVs and can give a huge boost to (Git Training) professionals in their career/professional growth.
Our certification Jenkins Training course is fully straightened to these professional certification exams; at the edge of the course, participants will have detailed knowledge of learning
All the topics will be covered during the course. We provide question banks which will be helpful for you to attempt for certification.
Even after completion, of course, you can approach a trainer if you have any doubt regarding certification.
Surely, We provide the certification sample queries and references.
The certification has multiple impacts and encouraging factors in the recruitment of experts. Organizations claim that hiring certified professionals has served them with greater deployment and yield on investment. Check Cloud Career Building Up Force for New-age IT Professionals to understand the career benefits.
Jira Salary & Career Growth
JIRA is a tool developed by Australian Company Atlassian. It is used for bug tracking, issue tracking, and project management. The name “JIRA” is actually inherited from the Japanese word “Gojira” which means “Godzilla”. The basic use of this tool is to track issue and bugs related to your software and Mobile apps.
- The average salary for Jira admin ranges from $77,143 per year the average salary for Systems Administrator is $122,994 per year.
- Systems Administrator 8,940 salaries reported $82,735 per year
- Administrator 8,451 salaries reported $63,649 per year
- Development Operations Engineer 8,388 salaries reported $120,106 per year
JIRA Job Support
We Provide job support by experienced and real-time working professionals. We can charge as per your convenience hourly or monthly. Feel free to ask initial interaction session with expert.