⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rated by 1589 learners
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Training
Dynamics CRM Career Facts
Our Happy Student Reviews!
Dynamics CRM Course
We can provide job support for an additional fee. Contact the support team for fee details. You can choose either the hourly rate or monthly fee.
Can you help me with my job?
Yes, for an additional fee. We’ll assign an expert to finish your job. Job support is different from training.
How much you charge?
You can choose between hourly rate and monthly fee. Rate depending on some factors like time, difficulty, and profile.
1. Introduction about MS Dynamics CRM
2. MS CRM History
3. Why MS Dynamics CRM
4. Features of MS Dynamics CRM
5. MS CRM Version Difference
6. What is Solution
7. What is Entity and how to create entity
8. Datatypes in MS CRM
9. How to design Business Rule
10. What is calculated field
11. What is Roll Upfield
12. Types of Web Resources
13. Relationship and Behaviour
14. Salesforce Automation Process
15. What is Security Role
16. How to create Security Role
17. What is Organization
18. What is Business Unit
19. Adding Users in MS CRM and Assigning Role to them
20. Service Module Process
21. Data Import and Export
22. How to use Duplicate Detection
23. What is Auditing
24. What are Process and its types
25. How to Ribbon Workbench
26. What is Site Map and how to design
27. How to create Reports
29. What is plugin
30. How to write plugin and register with MS CRM
31. What is Email router and Configuration
32. How to integrate MS CRM with Outlook
33. How to integrate MS CRM with SharePoint
34. How to integrate MS CRM with C# Asp.Net
35. Tools using for MS Dynamics CRM
36. SLA and Contracts
Dynamics CRM Training Features
Yes, Faculty will help you at the end of the course. The instructor will share a sample resume before course completion. During course, you can seek the faculty’s help to make your CV. We’ll give you interview question answers.
➤ will you help in interview preparation?
We can provide you interview question answers. The course covered some real-time examples. These examples might help you.
➤ Is this course sufficient to get a job?
Our training covered as many real-time examples as we can. This course may equivalent to 2-3 years of real experience. You have to work hard if you are aimed at 4+ years of experience.
➤ What’s the certification process?
Please come with an exam code. We’ll guide you further. We’ll guide you on how to get certified. Don’t worry, we’ll help you in certification process.