Microsoft Exchange Training
Anyone can start Microsoft Exchange Training course because there are no prior requirements necessary. We provide a 15-hour Microsoft Exchange course taught by instructors with more than 10 years of real-time experience. The course includes real-world assignments and the faculty will direct you toward setting a work environment to practice assignments.
Assistance in CV preparation, interview questions answers, and materials are part of the training program. We do advise taking a one-hour session every day, From Monday through Friday, but one can also look into the weekend, fast-track, one-on-one, or customized programs.
Microsoft Exchange Consultant Career
✔️Microsoft Exchange Pre-requisites
Basic Computer Knowledge.
✔️Jobs On Microsoft Exchange
Top IT MNC such as Capgemini, Cognizant, IBM, Infosys, Accenture, etc.,
✔️Microsoft Exchange Salary
The average salary for a Microsoft Exchange Consultant with 4 years experience in India is ₹10 lakhs.
An Overview of Exchange Evolution
- The Evolution of Exchange
- On-premise Exchange vs. Exchange Online
- Unnecessary/Necessary Subject Focus Points
- A Walking Tour of the Microsoft Portal
Exchange Online Administrative Tools
- A Walking Tour of the Exchange Admin Center
- An Introduction to PowerShell
- Remote PowerShell Connectivity
- Monitoring exchange online
Working with Recipients
- An Overview of Recipient Types
- Creating and Configuring a Mailbox User
- Creating Recipient Types
Mailbox Management Options
- Key User Mailbox Options
- User Mailbox Management Options
- Keeping up with Exchange Online Limits
Working with Permissions
- Role-Based Access Control
- Admin and User Roles in Action
- Outlook Web App Policies
Working with Compliance Management
- An Overview of Regulatory Compliance
- Built-in Compliance Tools: In-place Archive
- Built-in Compliance Tools: eDiscovery and Hold and
- Built-in Compliance Tools: Data Loss Prevention
- Built-in Compliance Tools: MRM and Journal Rules
- Final Synopsis of Compliance Tools
Working with Organization Options
- Organization Sharing Options
- An Overview of Apps
- Malware Detection and Response
- An Overview of Exchange Online Protection
- A Walking Tour of EOP Features
- Working with Quarantine and EOP Musings
- Security Reporting Features
Understanding and Enhancing Mail Flow
- An Overview of Mail Flow Options
- The Anatomy of a Transport Rule
- A Walking Tour of Mail Flow Features
- A Summary of Mail Flow
Mobile Device Management
- An Overview of Device Access and Policy Settings
- A Walking Tour of Mobile Device Settings
- Demonstration of Device Quarantine
Working with Public Folders
- An Overview of Public Folders
- Creating Public Folders
- Accessing Public Folders Through Outlook
- An Overview of Unified Messaging
- Frequent Questions About UM and Exchange Online
- UM Features: Dial Plan, Policy, and Auto Attendants
- UM Features: IP Gateway
Exchange Online Troubleshooting
- Working with Troubleshooting Tools
- A Discussion of Availability and Continuity Options
Exchange Online Learning Resources
- Working with Troubleshooting Tools
Plan for Exchange Online Migration
- Migration methods
- Hybrid configuration
Exchange Online with PowerShell
Microsoft Exchange Course FAQ's
01. can you help me in CV preparation?
Yes, We can help you preparing your resume.
02. will you help in interview preparation?
We can provide you interview question answers. The course covered many real-time examples. These examples might help you.
03. Is this course sufficient to get a job?
Our training covered as many real-time examples as we can. This course may equivalent to 2 to 3 years of work experience. You have to work hard if you are aimed at 4+ years of experience.
04. What’s the certification process?
Please come with an exam code. We’ll guide you further. We’ll guide you on how to get certified. Don’t worry, we’ll help you in certification process.
05. Can you provide Work Support?
We can provide job support for an additional fee. Contact the support team for fee details. You can choose either the hourly rate or monthly fee.