SAP QM Training Online
Anyone can start SAP QM Training Online course because there are no prior requirements necessary. We provide a 25-hour SAP QM course taught by instructors with more than 10 years of real-time experience. The course includes real-world assignments and the faculty will direct you toward setting a work environment to practice assignments.
Assistance in CV preparation, interview questions answers, and materials are part of the training program. We do advise taking a one-hour session every day, From Monday through Friday, but one can also look into the weekend, fast-track, one-on-one, or customized programs.
SAP QM Consultant Career
✔️SAP QM Pre-requisites
Basic Computer Knowledge.
✔️Jobs On SAP QM
Top IT MNC such as Capgemini, Cognizant, IBM, Infosys, Accenture, etc.,
✔️SAP QM Consultant Salary
The average salary for a SAP QM Consultant with 4 years experience in India is ₹8.1 lakhs.
1. SAP GUI Navigation
2. Integration of Quality Management in the supply chain – process ·
- QM in procurement and sales ·
- QM in production
3. Insight into QM functions · Quality planning
- Quality inspection
- Quality certificate
- Quality notification
- Quality control · Audit management · Test equipment management
4. Potential for introducing Quality Management in companies
5. Quality Planning and Inspection
6. Managing QM-specific basic data
- Sampling procedures
- Dynamic modification rules
- Master inspection characteristics
- Inspection methods
7. Inspection planning
- Material specification
- Inspection plans · Engineering workbench
- Engineering change management
8. Quality inspection process · Inspection lot processing
- Notification processing
- Defects recording
- Results recording
- Usage decision
9. Quality notification and SAP Business Workflow
- Evaluation methods in QM
- Reports and analyses based on inspection lots, inspection results, and
10. Quality Management in Logistics
- Inventory management with QM, inspection stock, and inspection lot
- Goods receipt and goods issue inspection
- Inspections of goods movements
- Control of the procurement process
- Vendor release, model processing
- Model processing
- Vendor’s QM system
- Procurement documents and certificates on the Internet
- Planning and creating quality certificates for outbound deliveries
11. Quality Management in Discreet Manufacturing
- Integration of quality management into manufacturing processes
- Inspection point processing based on times or quantities
- Use of SPC techniques
- Inspection processing for repetitive manufacturing and external
- Partial lot processing and incoming inspection from manufacturing
- Test equipment management and integration with Enterprise Asset
12. Quality Management in the Process Industry
- Basics of the classification system in connection with QM
- Basics of batch management in connection with QM
- Sample management · Integration of QM in the production process
- Master recipe and QM
- Process order and QM
- PI sheet and QM
- Basics of certificate processing
- Batch monitoring using recurring inspections
- QM-specific requirements in the process industry
- Digital signature
- Electronic batch log
13. Quality Management in Sales & Distribution / Quality Certificates
- Integration of QM in Sales & Distribution
- Planning and creation of quality certificates for finished products including linking ofmaterials from the production chain
- Inspection processing during delivery
- Inspection specifications from variant configuration
- Customer complaints and returns · QDI electronic quality data exchange
- Quality certificates on the Internet
SAP QM Course FAQ's
01. can you help me in CV preparation?
Yes, We can help you preparing your resume.
02. will you help in interview preparation?
We can provide you interview question answers. The course covered many real-time examples. These examples might help you.
03. Is this course sufficient to get a job?
Our training covered as many real-time examples as we can. This course may equivalent to 2 to 3 years of work experience. You have to work hard if you are aimed at 4+ years of experience.
04. What’s the certification process?
Please come with an exam code. We’ll guide you further. We’ll guide you on how to get certified. Don’t worry, we’ll help you in certification process.
05. Can you provide Work Support?
We can provide job support for an additional fee. Contact the support team for fee details. You can choose either the hourly rate or monthly fee.